How to root Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Rooting method for Samsung Galaxy Note 4, the new model of Samsung, the South Korean multinational conglomerate company. We know many of its specifications have been known already, among which highlights its Multi-touch 5.7 inches with a resolution of 1600 x 2560 pixels display and Super-AMOLED technology, a storage memory of 32 GB and a RAM of 3072 MB, a 16 megapixels rear camera – Optical image stabilization, Autofocus, Geo tagging-, a front camera of 2 megapixels and incorporates the Android 4.4.3 operating system. No information about the size and weight of the phone, also unknown solid info abou how will the battery be.
How to root Samsung Galaxy Note 4
1. First, check the model version of your device. To do this, in your phon, go to Settings > About device > Model number. If the phone is a totally different model of SM-N910C (Thailand, Exynos), SM-N910U (Hong Kong, Exynos) or SM-N9106W (China, Snapdragon) this tutorial will not work and we don’t recommend you to use it.
2. Connect your phone to your computer via USB cable.
3. Download and unzip the file named CF-Root-Auto in the version created specifically for your model. All are available in the section “Download sources” at the end of this article.
4. When you extract the zip it should end up with a file .tar.md5.
5. Disconnect the phone from the computer.
6. Once you have downloaded the program start Odin3-vX.X.exe.
7. Click the PDA button and select CF-Root-Auto -…. tar.md5.
8. Put the phone in download mode. To do this, turn off your phone, then press and hold the Volume Down, Home and Power to boot. If booting it asks you to press a button to continue, press the button on the list, or run the commands: adb reboot download.
9. Connect your phone to your computer again.
10. Make sure the option Repartition is unchecked.
11. Click the Start button. Wait until Android boots.
12. The modified device should reboot into recovery mode (represented by a large Android logo in red) and SuperSU be installed along with Stock Recovery, which is why you need to restart again in Android.
If you are looking for other rooting methods, visit our section called “How to root: Root your Android phone tablet. What is root?” where you can find all the rooting methods for smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices including the latest and most popular phones of the moment: LG G PRO 2, HTC One Plus M8, Xiaomi MI3, Nokia X / X+ / XL, Sony Xperia ZR, Huawei Ascend P6; as well as other models of the brand Samsung: Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy Ace 3, Samsung Galaxy Grand 2, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S4 mini, Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy S3 mini, or Samsung Galaxy Gear.
Check if your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is rooted correctly using our app “How to ROOT”.
Download Android USB Drivers app
Remember, you must ROOT your Android device at your own risk.
Legal conditionsHexamob is not responsible for any damages caused directly or indirectly by a rooting method. Any action for rooting your device is done it only under your responsibility. We recommend that you read all the instructions related to each root method and follow them step by step as indicated by the developers. If you have any question or need support, on every page there are links to the developers of each method.
Android rooting method Samsung Galaxy Note 4