How to root Samsung Galaxy S4 mini
REVIEW Samsung Galaxy S4 mini
Samsung Galaxy S4 mini is a cheaper, smaller and less powerful version of the Samsung Galaxy S4. Let’s see what are the main differences.
Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 1.7 GHz dual-core.
Snapdragon is the platform for smartphones, tablet and smartbook devices created by mobile technology company Qualcomm. 2.3GHz amount to a not very high wave amplitude, while the two cores (or dual-core) processors are reflected in the ability of processes that can perform in a given time. It means that it makes twice more processes than a single-core processor. In the processor one of the most important changes is with respect to its big brother, which makes it an acceptable though less powerful phone and with GPU Adreno 305, one of the best graphics for videogames in 2013.
Super AMOLED touchscreen 4.3 inches and capacitive sensor.
Samsung Galaxy S4 mini is a phone with a 4.3 inches screen, while the Samsung Galaxy S4 screen is 4.99 inches, staying both with the same characteristics, so it’s not a drastic change. Decrease the resolution to 540 x 960 pixels and features accelerometer sensor for auto rotate, geomagnetic sensor, multitouch support, touch sensitive controls, TouchWiz UI Nature UX 2.0, gyro sensor and proximity sensor for auto turn-off.
8 GB, expandable up to 64 GB with MicroSD card.
Storage memory is what is called PC hard drive. In this case the 8 GB memory storage capacity to expand up to 64GB by adding a microSD card the phone pose an acceptable capacity within other current smartphones with this kind of mini design.
In RAM are loaded all the instructions that processor executes, so the more GB you have the better. In this case the Samsung Galaxy S4 mini RAM is below average comparing with models like its big brother, but in reality it’s quite understandable considering that the Galaxy S4 has a RAM of 2 GB.
It features 8 megapixels rear camera and 1.9 megapixels front camera.
The camera of Samsung Galaxy S4 mini is exactly the same as the Samsung Galaxy Mega. Not particularly large, but nevertheless has a good resolution of 3264 x 2448 pixels, face and smile detection, 1080p video at 30fps, autofocus and LED flash.
3G, NFC (optional), Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, dual-band, built-in GPS and place for a dual-SIM card (optional) and a MicroUSB 2.0 port.
These are all the types of connections it supports. 3G indicates that this mobile uses a system and a third-generation network, converging wired and wireless networks, including Wi-Fi or Bluetooth.
In addition to these features, Samsung Galaxy S4 mini has a 124.6 x 61.3 x 8.9 size; it’s a very light phone(107g); has a 1600mAh battery; MP4/DivX/XviD/WMV/H.264/H.263 video player; MP3/WAV/eAAC+/AC3/FLAC audio player; FM radio and features Google Android OS 4.2.2 Jelly Bean.
In short, Samsung Galaxy S4 mini is the perfect phone if you are looking for a quality Smartphone and all possible functionalities but with a more pocketable size, or more affordable to your pocket.
How to root Samsung Galaxy S4 miniTo root the Samsung Galaxy S4 mini you must take into account all the terminals it has and if your phone has the Samsung KNOX system. Remember in any case to have all Samsung drivers installing the latest version of Kies (but lock Kies before rooting).
Directions1. GT- I9190 and GT-I9192 Dual-SIM without KNOX models:
- 1a. Download the following files: Odin 3.09, ClockworkMod Recovery 188.8.131.52 (or CWM ) and S4Mini_RootKit_v2.zip.
- 1b. Copy the “S4Mini_RootKit_v2.zip” file to the SD.
- 1c. Turn off your phone.
- 1d. Enter Download Mode by holding down the “Volume Down button + Home + Power button”.
- 1e. Connect the USB cable and press the volume up button.
- 1f. Start Odin, uncheck the box “F. reset time” and click on the PDA button.
- 1g. Select “ClockworkMod Recovery 184.108.40.206 3gxx.tar.zip” if your model is GT-I9190 or “ClockworkMod Recovery 220.127.116.11 dsub.tar.zip” if your model is the GT-I9192 (below in ” Download Sources” you can find them), and press the Start button. The phone will restart when finished.
- 1h. When the phone vibrates press and hold the “Volume Up + Home + Power button”. The phone will boot into recovery mode (CWM).
- 1i. Install “S4Mini_RootKit_v2.zip” file you copied to the SD in point 1b.
- 1j. After this the ClockworkMod Recovery will root the phone and restart.
- 2a. Download the following files: Odin 3.09, ClockworkMod Recovery 18.104.22.168 (or CWM ) and S4Mini_RootKit_v2.zip.
- 2b. Copy the “S4Mini_RootKit_v2.zip” file to the SD.
- 2c. Turn off your phone.
- 2d. Enter in Download Mode by holding down the “Volume Down button + Home + Power button”.
- 2e. Connect the USB cable and press the volume up button.
- 2f. Start Odin, uncheck the box “F. reset time” and click on the PDA button.
- 2g. Select “ClockworkMod Recovery 22.214.171.124” and press the Start button. The phone will restart when finished.
- 2h. When the phone vibrates press and hold the “Volume Up + Home + Power button”. The phone will boot into recovery mode (CWM).
- 2i. Install “S4Mini_RootKit_v2.zip” file you copied to the SD in point 1b.
- 2j. After this the ClockworkMod Recovery will root the phone and restart.
- 3a. Download, install and run the program Odin 3.09.
- 3b. Enter from the terminal in Download mode (Volume Down + Home + Power).
- 3c. Connect the terminal to the PC. Odin will recognize the device..
- 3d. Check the Auto-reboot option and then the”AP” box and press Start in Odin.
- 3e. In the “AP” box put the ClockworkMod Recovery that we have differentiated for each terminal.
- 3f. Click Start and the terminal will reboot with CWM loaded.
- 3g. Enter “S4Mini_RootKit_v2.zip” in the terminal.
- 3h. Enter from the terminal in recovery mode (Volume Up + Home + Power).
- 3i. Install from CWM “S4Mini_RootKit_v2.zip” file.
- 3j. After this the ClockworkMod Recovery will root restart the phone.
- 3k. When starting the terminal, go to the SuperSU icon, update it and delete KNOX.
Download[pb-app-box pname=’com.hexamob.howtoroot’ name=’Como Rootear (How to root)’ theme=’discover’ lang=’en’] Check if your Samsung Galaxy S4 mini is rooted correctly using our app “How to ROOT”.
Download Android USB Drivers app
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS Ads