Kingroot is a rooting app that allows us to give root permissions with just a click on the devices we want.
Follow these steps to ROOT your Android device with KingRoot if your Android version is between Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) and Android 5.1 (Lollipop).
Root from your Android device
- Make sure your Android device is full charged or at least with 50% of battery charge.
- [Recommended] Make a backup of your personal data like contacts, messages, photos, videos, apps,…
- Make sure your device have access to the Internet while ROOT process.
- Download KingRoot APK here
- Go to Settings>Security> and enable “Unknown sources” option.
- Drag the notification bar down and click on the Kingroot download notification to install
- Click Next, Install and Open
- When entering the application scroll down and click the button “Try it”.
- Kingroot will check if your Android device is actually rooted.
- Kingroot will indicate that your device is not yet rooted. Click the “Try root” button to root it. Your device might restart during the process … don’t worry.
- Once the process is complete check with our app “Root all devices” if your device is rooted successfully by clicking on the padlock that appears below left.
- If Kingroot fails it means that your device is not compatible with Kingroot. You can use another rooting method available on our app “Root all devices.
Because of Google policy, we can’t show direct download links. Here is the page to find and download information about the product.
Remember, you must ROOT your Android device at your own risk.
Download Android USB Drivers app
Hexamob is not responsible for any damages caused directly or indirectly by a rooting method. Any action for rooting your device is done it only under your responsibility.
We recommend that you read all the instructions related to each root method and follow them step by step as indicated by the developers. If you have any question or need support, on every page there are links to the developers of each method.