DooMLoRd Easy Rooting Toolkit. Root with DoomLord
Here you will find how to ROOT your Android phone or tablet with DooMLoRd Easy Rooting Toolkit.
Steps of the rooting method DoomLord Easy Rooting Toolkit
- 1 – Make sure you have installed adb drivers for your device.
- 2 – Enable USB DEBUGGING from (Menu\Settings\Applications\Development)
- 3 – Enable UNKNOWN SOURCES from (Menu\Settings\Applications)
- 4 – You can increase screen timeout to 10 minutes (OPTIONAL STEP)
- 5 – Connect USB cable to PHONE and then connect to PC.
- 6 – Skip “PC Companion Software” prompt on device.
- 7 – Download DooMLoRD _v4_ROOT file to PC, and extract it using winzip/winrar.
- 8 – Go to the folder where it is extracted and execute “RUNME.bat”
- 9 – Read and follow the instructions on the screen.
Android USB Drivers app
Remember, you must ROOT your Android smartphone or tablet at your own risk.
Other important information:
Available only for Windows.
DooMLoRD _v4_ROOT_toolkit will:
- Root your device using latest zergRush exploit (21 Nov)
- Install Busybox (1.18.4)
- Install SU files (binary: 3.0.3 and apk: 3.0.6)
Hexamob is not responsible for any damages caused directly or indirectly by a rooting method. Any action for rooting your device is done it only under your responsibility.
We recommend that you read all the instructions related to each root method and follow them step by step as indicated by the developers. If you have any question or need support, on every page there are links to the developers of each method.