How to root Samsung Galaxy S3
1. Charge the phone battery to at least 60%, to avoid unwanted problems during the process.
2. Download the latest drivers from Samsung if necessary.
3. Download and unzip the Odin 3.07 and CF-Root files (you can find the download links in the section “Download sources” of this article).
4. Run Odin and press “Reset” at the bottom of the window. In the box where it says PDA add CF-Root file.
5. Enable USB Debugging mode. You’ll find this option in Settings > Developer Options > Enable USB debugging. If you don’t have access to this option, go to “About phone” and press several times where it says “Build number“.
6. Enable Download mode now. To do this press both the volume down button + Home + Power. When a screen appears asking you to accept, press the volume up button.
7. Connect your phone via USB to your computer. The Odin program will recognize it instantly. Click “Start” and you’ve already will rooted your phone.
Remember you can find more rooting methods through this link.
Check if your Samsung Galaxy S3 is rooted correctly using our app “How to ROOT”.
Download Android USB Drivers app
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS Ads