How to root ZTE Nubia Z7 Max
New rooting methods for ZTE Nubia Z7 Max, the new phone by Zhongxing Telecommunication Equipment Corporation, the Chinese multinational telecommunications equipment and systems company. The ZTE Nubia Z7 Max has a 5.5 inch screen (471ppi), which means that we have a large screen with really high pixel density; a quad-core 2.5 GHz processor, Qualcomm Snapdragon 8974 801-AC with Adreno 330 graphics processor; storage memory of 32 GB and 2048 MB of RAM; rear camera of 13 megapixels with LED flash, autofocus, F2.0 aperture large, optical image stabilizer, Geo tagging and CMOS image sensor; 5 megapixels front camera, a dimension of 152.7 x 76 x 8.7 x mm, FM radio, LTE 4G connectivity, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac, GPS / aGPS, NFC, a 3100 mAh battery and 30 hours of life and the Android 4.4 operating system with Nubia UI 2.0.
How to root Sony Xperia C3
1. Go to the website www.towelroot.com from the browser on your smartphone. Once on the page (probably your browser will notify you saying it is an unsafe site and if you want to continue) click on the symbol “lambda” in red, in the middle of the page. After this, the apk file will start downloading automatically to your phone.
2. Once it starts, a notification of “download” will be on the screen and from the center of notifications you can follow the process of downloading the file “tr.apk” if your are in doubt about internet connexion or browser safety, trying to prevent the completion of the download successfully.
3. Click on the application, it will give you a warning at the moment, indicating where you have access and reporting from Google to not install it, again. Disregard and continue with the installation process.
4. Now that you have the application installed, just click on the button in the center of the screen, where it reads “Make it ra1n”. The phone will automatically reboot and start again, which means you have a device successfully rooted. If not, it means you’ve to adjust the configuration of Towelroot for your device:
5. Install SuperSU app from the link below.
If you are looking for other rooting methods, visit our section called “How to root: Root your Android phone tablet. What is root?” where you can find all the rooting methods for smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices including the latest and most popular phones of the moment: LG G PRO 2, HTC One Plus M8, Xiaomi MI3, Nokia X / X+ / XL, Sony Xperia ZR, Samsung Galaxy S5, Huawei Ascend P6.
Check if your ZTE Nubia Z7 Max is rooted correctly using our app “How to ROOT”.
Download Android USB Drivers app
Remember, you must ROOT your Android device at your own risk.
Other important informations to read before rooting
Legal conditionsHexamob is not responsible for any damages caused directly or indirectly by a rooting method. Any action for rooting your device is done it only under your responsibility. We recommend that you read all the instructions related to each root method and follow them step by step as indicated by the developers. If you have any question or need support, on every page there are links to the developers of each method.
Android rooting method ZTE Nubia Z7 Max