How to root ZTE Grand S Ext
New rooting methods for ZTE Grand S Ext, the new phone by ZTE.
ZTE Corporation or Zhong Xing Telecommunication Equipment Company Limited is a global provider of telecommunications equipment and network solutions (GSM, CDMA, CDMA2000, W-CDMA, TD-SCDMA, FDD-LTE, TDD-LTE, IMS, NGN, PSTN, SDH, ADSL, IPTV, Value Added Services ) based in Shenzhen, China. The ZTE was established in 1985..
The product description says that it is the first device in 2014 using Nano Molding Technology for its construction. An unibody system that includes metal and plastic without any additional elements. In short, the new ZTE Grand S EXT dare with a body in which plastic and metal is mixed, molded to achieve as interesting aspect that images allow us to see. We also anticipate that wireless charging will be among its specifications.
1. Connect your phone to your computer and select the Install option on the phone driver.
2. Then install the drivers to your PC.
3. Now on your phone, go to settings > developer options and select the USB Debugging option.
4. Download the file called TOOL-ROOT from the “Download sources” section at the end of this article.
5. Unzip and run the program with administrator rights.
6. Connect the phone to the battery with at least 20%, click on the first option that appears.
7. Now wait, the phone will reboot and you should see the superuser app in your applications. In TOOL-ROOT, click OK.
8. Continue with installation in recovery. Click the second option.
9. Then appears the same message, so you have to do the same as in the previous steps and wait.
10. The phone should now boot into recovery mode, click on the first option, this will reboot the phone again.
11. Download Google Apps from the download section.
12. Place the zip in the root of the internal memory.
13. Turn off the phone and go into recovery mode by pressing the volume up button + power until the phone vibrates, then release the button.
14. Now from the recovery mode, go to the second option, choose the first option, select your file, choose the first option and thus Google applications are installed.
15. Now exit the recovery mode and you will have rooted your phone.
If you are looking for other rooting methods, visit our section called “How to root: Root your Android phone tablet. What is root?” where you can find all the rooting methods for smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices including the latest and most popular phones of the moment: LG G PRO 2, HTC One Plus M8, Xiaomi MI3, Nokia X / X+ / XL, Sony Xperia ZR, Samsung Galaxy S5, Huawei Ascend P6.
Check if your ZTE Grand S Ext is rooted correctly using our app “How to ROOT”.
Download Android USB Drivers app
Download sourcesTOOL-ROOT GAPPS
Remember, you must ROOT your Android device at your own risk.
Hexamob is not responsible for any damages caused directly or indirectly by a rooting method. Any action for rooting your device is done it only under your responsibility.
We recommend that you read all the instructions related to each root method and follow them step by step as indicated by the developers. If you have any question or need support, on every page there are links to the developers of each method.
Android rooting method ZTE Grand S Ext