How to root ZTE Grand Memo II
New rooting methods for ZTE Grand Memo II, the new Android phone developed by Zhongxing Telecommunication Equipment Corporation, the Chinese multinational telecommunications equipment and systems company.
1. Download and install the root tool you will find available through the link on the section “Download sources” at the end of this article.
2. Enable USB Debugging on your phone to root it.
3. Connect your phone to your computer using a USB cable.
4. Open the program you downloaded to your computer and click where it reads “ROOT大师”.
5. Then wait a few seconds until complete the process.
If you are looking for other rooting methods, visit our section called “How to root: Root your Android phone tablet. What is root?” where you can find all the rooting methods for smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices including the latest and most popular of the moment: LG G PRO 2, Samsung Galaxy S5, HTC One Plus M8, Xiaomi MI3, Nokia X / X+ / XL, Sony Xperia ZR, Huawei Ascend P6, etc.
Download Android USB Drivers app
Remember, you must ROOT your Android device at your own risk.
Hexamob is not responsible for any damages caused directly or indirectly by a rooting method. Any action for rooting your device is done it only under your responsibility. We recommend that you read all the instructions related to each root method and follow them step by step as indicated by the developers. If you have any question or need support, on every page there are links to the developers of each method.
Android rooting method ZTE Grand Memo II