How to root THL 5000
New rooting method for THL 5000, the new phone by Chinese Technology Happy Life, the smartphone brand, part of Shenzhen Hongjiayuan Communication Technology Ltd., which sells its phones direct to customers rather than through a mobile network. We already know many of its specifications, among which are its 1.7GHz MediaTek MT6592W octa-core CPU processor and a GPU Mali-450 MP4, 5-inch Full HD IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 and 441 ppi, an internal storage memory of 32 GB expandable up via microSD with 2 GB of RAM, a 13 megapixels rear camera, a front camera of 5 megapixels and incorporates the Android 4. 2 Jelly Bean Operating System. In terms of physical characteristics, highlights a remarkable extent by having a 5000 mAh battery and a dimensions of 144.9 x 72.3 x 8.9mm.
How to root THL 5000
1. Download the progam VROOT available from the link “Download sources” at the end of this article.
2. Enter the VROOT folder and click the file root.exe. If you get a message asking for admin rights, run the program itself to start automatically downloading the installer.
3. When automatic download is complete, connect your phone with USB Debugging enabled.
4. When the computer read the device, a VROOT screen appears. Click on the green button that says ROOT.
5. The rooting process may take a few minutes, once it finished the phone will restart.
6. When turned on again, you can see a message saying that the phone has been rooted.
If you are looking for other rooting methods, visit our section called “How to root: Root your Android phone tablet. What is root?” where you can find all the rooting methods for smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices including the latest and most popular phones of the moment: LG G PRO 2, HTC One Plus M8, Xiaomi MI3, Nokia X / X+ / XL, Sony Xperia ZR, Samsung Galaxy S5, Huawei Ascend P6.
Check if your THL 5000 is rooted correctly using our app “How to ROOT”.
Download Android USB Drivers app
Remember, you must ROOT your Android device at your own risk.
Other important informations to read before rooting
Legal conditionsHexamob is not responsible for any damages caused directly or indirectly by a rooting method. Any action for rooting your device is done it only under your responsibility. We recommend that you read all the instructions related to each root method and follow them step by step as indicated by the developers. If you have any question or need support, on every page there are links to the developers of each method.
Android rooting method THL 5000