How to root Sony Xperia T3 M50W
New rooting method for Sony Xperia T3 M50W, the new phone by Sony, the Japanese multinational conglomerate corporation headquartered in Kōnan Minato, Tokyo, Japan. Its diversified business is primarily focused on the electronics, game, entertainment and financial services sectors. We already some of its specifications are known. This is usually an indication that the device will be release in the Chinese market soon. The Sony Xperia T3 M50W is really thin as evidenced by its 7 mm wide, it has a screen 720p HD, Quad-core 1.4GHz processor, 1 GB of RAM and 8 GB of internal storage memory. It has an 8 megapixels rear camera, 1.1 megapixels front camera and a 2500 mAh battery that is not removable. Probably the most interesting aspect of Sony Xperia T3 M50W is all stainless steel frame of the device, which is the first time that Sony manufactures it this way.
1. Enable USB Debugging mode. Go to Phone Settings> Developer options> USB Debugging Tool for installing rooteo.
2. Connect your phone to your computer and wait for it to be recognized.
3. To use the rooting tool necessary for the Sony Xperia T3 M50W, visit the Chinese website 7to.cn and the on the tab “软件产品” click where it says “开始ROOT” to download the program.
4. Then open the program and click “一键ROOT”. You get the highest authority of the phone now.
5. On the website, open the tab called “ROM市场” and select the model of your phone.
6. After the download is complete, click “一键刷机”. Then select a backup set and click “开始刷机”.
7. Wait a few minutes, the phone will reboot several times and enter into Recovery mode. After successfully rooting your phone, you can restore a previous backup.
If you are looking for other rooting methods, visit our section called “How to root: Root your Android phone tablet. What is root?” where you can find all the rooting methods for smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices including the latest and most popular phones of the moment: LG G PRO 2, HTC One Plus M8, Xiaomi MI3, Nokia X / X+ / XL, Sony Xperia ZR, Samsung Galaxy S5, Huawei Ascend P6.
Check if your Sony Xperia T3 M50W is rooted correctly using our app “How to ROOT”.
Download Android USB Drivers app
Remember, you must ROOT your Android device at your own risk.
Other important informations to read before rooting
Legal conditionsHexamob is not responsible for any damages caused directly or indirectly by a rooting method. Any action for rooting your device is done it only under your responsibility. We recommend that you read all the instructions related to each root method and follow them step by step as indicated by the developers. If you have any question or need support, on every page there are links to the developers of each method.
Android rooting method Sony Xperia T3 M50W