How to root Samsung Galaxy Note 4
New rooting method for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4, the new Android smartwatch developed by the South korean company Samsung Electronics, multinational company of electronics and information technology, it is the main subsidiary of the Samsung Group.
With assembly plants and sales networks in 65 countries, Samsung has more than 200,000 employees. Some of the best known products of Samsung are TVs backlit LED based on conventional LCD TVs and the Galaxy product line, both smartphones and tablets. In fact, with the phone model Galaxy S, the line of smartphones Samsung has maintained the second highest position in the world market for some time. Tablets line, meanwhile, was launched at direct competition with Apple iPad.
1. First, check the model version of your device. To do this, in your phon, go to Settings > About device > Model number. If the phone is a totally different model of SM-N910C (Thailand, Exynos), SM-N910U (Hong Kong, Exynos) or SM-N9106W (China, Snapdragon) this tutorial will not work and we don’t recommend you to use it.
2. Connect your phone to your computer via USB cable.
3. Download and unzip the file named CF-Root-Auto in the version created specifically for your model. All are available in the section “Download sources” at the end of this article.
4. When you extract the zip it should end up with a file .tar.md5.
5. Disconnect the phone from the computer.
6. Once you have downloaded the program start Odin3-vX.X.exe.
7. Click the PDA button and select CF-Root-Auto -…. tar.md5.
8. Put the phone in download mode. To do this, turn off your phone, then press and hold the Volume Down, Home and Power to boot. If booting it asks you to press a button to continue, press the button on the list, or run the commands: adb reboot download.
9. Connect your phone to your computer again.
10. Make sure the option Repartition is unchecked.
11. Click the Start button. Wait until Android boots.
12. The modified device should reboot into recovery mode (represented by a large Android logo in red) and SuperSU be installed along with Stock Recovery, which is why you need to restart again in Android.
If you are looking for other rooting methods, visit our section called “How to root: Root your Android phone tablet. What is root?” where you can find all the rooting methods for smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices including the latest and most popular phones of the moment: LG G PRO 2, HTC One Plus M8, Xiaomi MI3, Nokia X / X+ / XL, Sony Xperia ZR, Samsung Galaxy S5, Huawei Ascend P6.
Check if your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is rooted correctly using our app “How to ROOT”.
Download Android USB Drivers app
Remember, you must ROOT your Android device at your own risk.
Hexamob is not responsible for any damages caused directly or indirectly by a rooting method. Any action for rooting your device is done it only under your responsibility.
We recommend that you read all the instructions related to each root method and follow them step by step as indicated by the developers. If you have any question or need support, on every page there are links to the developers of each method.