How to root Samsung Galaxy Ace 4
New rooting method for Samsung Galaxy Ace 4, the new phone by Samsung, the biggest company from South Korea, enjoying great worldwide recognition, and the world leader in several branches of the electronics industry.
- Make sure to download and install Kies 3 in the first place, which is the version for devices with Android 4.4 KitKat.
- Once installed, update the phone to the latest drivers available.
- Enable USB Debugging mode through Developer Options. If there’s no in Developer Options, you must enable it by going to About device and press the screen about 7 times where the Build number is. This way you can enable USB Debugging as we say.
- Download the following files: G313 All Root, Odin v3.09 and iRoot.
- Put the device into Download mode by pressing the volume down button, home button and off at the same time and waiting to vibrate as a signal. Then press the volume up button to confirm.
- Connect your phone to your computer via USB cable and run Odin as Administrator.
- Click where it says “AP” and add the .tar file you downloaded on G313_ALL_ROOT.zip unzip. Click Start.
- The phone will automatically restart. However, you should not disconnect the computer until Odin says the process is complete.
- Then open the program iRootand agree its requests for confirmation. It will install some necessary to root the device applications. When you have finished, click on the green button that says Root.
If you are looking for other rooting methods, visit our section called “How to root: Root your Android phone tablet. What is root?” where you can find all the rooting methods for smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices including the latest and most popular phones of the moment: LG G PRO 2, HTC One Plus M8, Xiaomi MI3, Nokia X / X+ / XL, Sony Xperia ZR, Samsung Galaxy S5, Huawei Ascend P6.
Check if your Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 is rooted correctly using our app “How to ROOT”.
Download Android USB Drivers app
Remember, you must ROOT your Android device at your own risk.
Other important informations to read before rooting
Hexamob is not responsible for any damages caused directly or indirectly by a rooting method. Any action for rooting your device is done it only under your responsibility.
We recommend that you read all the instructions related to each root method and follow them step by step as indicated by the developers. If you have any question or need support, on every page there are links to the developers of each method.