How to root Samsung Galaxy A5 SM-A500L
New rooting method for the Samsung Galaxy A5 SM-A500L, the new Android phone developed by the South korean company Samsung Electronics, multinational company of electronics and information technology, it is the main subsidiary of the Samsung Group.
With assembly plants and sales networks in 65 countries, Samsung has more than 200,000 employees. Some of the best known products of Samsung are TVs backlit LED based on conventional LCD TVs and the Galaxy product line, both smartphones and tablets. In fact, with the phone model Galaxy S, the line of smartphones Samsung has maintained the second highest position in the world market for some time. Tablets line, meanwhile, was launched at direct competition with Apple iPad.
- Download and unzip the following files: Odin 3.07 and and the file with .tar extension that you will find in SamMobile for your model.
- Charge the phone battery up to 60% (minimum) to avoid being shut down in the middle of the process.
- Download Samsung drivers to update the phone if necessary.
- Run Odin and click on “Reset” on the bottom of the window. In the box where it says PDA add the .tar file.
- Enable USB Debugging mode. To do this go to Settings > Developer Options > Enable USB debugging.
- Enable Download mode now. Press volume down button + Home + Power simultaneously. When a screen appears asking you to accept, press the volume up button.
- Connect the phone to the computer. Odin will recognize it instantly. Click “Start” and root process will be completed.
If you are looking for other rooting methods, visit our section called “How to root: Root your Android phone tablet. What is root?” where you can find all the rooting methods for smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices including the latest and most popular phones of the moment: Google Nexus 9, Motorola Moto G on Android 5.0 Lollipop, LG G3 on Android 5.0 Lollipop, Samsung Galaxy S5 on Android 5.0 Lollipop, LG G4, Motorola Moto E on Android 5.0 Lollipop, Google Nexus 6, Nvidia SHIELD 2.0 on Android 5.0 Lollipop, LG G Flex II (LG G Flex 2), Asus ZenFone 2, Motorola Moto X on Android 5.0 Lollipop.
Check if your Samsung Galaxy A5 SM-A500L is rooted correctly using our app “How to ROOT”.
Download Android USB Drivers app
Remember, you must ROOT your Android device at your own risk.
Hexamob is not responsible for any damages caused directly or indirectly by a rooting method. Any action for rooting your device is done it only under your responsibility.
We recommend that you read all the instructions related to each root method and follow them step by step as indicated by the developers. If you have any question or need support, on every page there are links to the developers of each method.