How to root Panasonic P81
New rooting method for the Panasonic P81, the new Android phone developed by Panasonic Corporation, the multinational corporation headquartered in Kadoma (Osaka), Japan, formerly known as Matsushita Electric Industrial Co., Ltd.
The company was founded in 1918 and has grown to become one of the largest Japanese electronics producers along with Sony, Hitachi, Toshiba, Sharp Corporation and Canon. Besides electronics, Panasonic offers non-electronic products and services such as home renovation services. For example, Panasonic was the fourth largest TV maker in the world in 2012, for market share.
Panasonic is the leading brand of electronic products manufactured by Matsushita group. The name “Panasonic” was created in 1955 and was used to label its exports of speakers and lamps. The use of multiple brands (National, Panasonic, Technics, Technisonic and Radios McSilver) by the company lasted decades.
1. Download the application Framaroot 1.9.3 with Barahir Exploit (link available at the end of this article, in the “Download sources” section).
2. Make a backup of the system, using MTKDroidTools 2.5.3 and adbd-Insecure-v1.30.apk (for patching error if ADBD file not found).
3. Download CWM Recovery and MTK VCOM Drivers programs on the phone. To do this, connect your phone to PC > Install MTK VCOM Drivers > Enable USB Debugging on your phone > Install CWM Recovery.
4. Locate and open MTKDroidTools and press the button that says “ROOT”.
5. Select the tab that says “root, backup, recovery” and choose “To use boot from phone”, then press the button that says “Recovery and Boot”.
6. Press the button where “Yes” is read when it asks you for “Automatic CWM Recovery.”
7. Press the button “No” when asked for “Flash Patched BOOT.IMG”.
8. Click the “Yes” button when asked for “Install recovery created to phone”.
If you are looking for other rooting methods, visit our section called “How to root: Root your Android phone tablet. What is root?” where you can find all the rooting methods for smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices including the latest and most popular phones of the moment: LG G PRO 2, HTC One Plus M8, Xiaomi MI3, Nokia X / X+ / XL, Sony Xperia ZR, Samsung Galaxy S5, Huawei Ascend P6.
Check if your Panasonic P81 is rooted correctly using our app “How to ROOT”.
Download Android USB Drivers app
Remember, you must ROOT your Android device at your own risk.
Legal conditionsHexamob is not responsible for any damages caused directly or indirectly by a rooting method. Any action for rooting your device is done it only under your responsibility. We recommend that you read all the instructions related to each root method and follow them step by step as indicated by the developers. If you have any question or need support, on every page there are links to the developers of each method.
How to root Panasonic P81