How to root Oppo Find 7 / 7a
New rooting method for the Oppo Find 7 / 7a, the new Android phone developed by the company Oppo Electronics Corp., the company of electronic products based in Dongguan (Guangdong, China).Also, the American division is OPPO Digital, Inc, the regional division based in Mountain View (US) since 2004. The company is known for its Blu-ray disc players and more recently for its HiFi products (headsets, amplifiers).
In 2013, OPPO Digital was awarded with the EISA Award for best Blu-ray player 2013/14 with the BDP-103EU. The same year, OPPO Digital launches BDP-103D, the first Blu-ray player in the world to be equipped with image processing Darbee Visual Presence. And in this year, 2014, OPPO Digital was awarded the EISA Award for best audiophile headphones 2014/15 with the PM-1EU.
As for mobile phones, Oppo entered the market in 2008. Since then, it has highlighted above other products, especially the following: The Oppo Find 7, the one we are going to root right now, a phablet of 3 GB of RAM and a 2.5 GHz Quad Core processor; the Oppo N1, released in September 2013 and the Oppo N3, the successor of N1.
Another phone scheduled to be released shortly is the Oppo R5, which will be available in November 2014. It has been described as the world’s thinnest smartphone. This is just a telephone 4.85 mm thick. Other phone created by the Chinese company, the Oppo Finder, held the previous record for world’s thinnest phone.
1. Charge your phone battery to at least 30%.
2. Install the Oppo drivers in their respective phone partition.
3. Download and unzip the file AndroidSDKSlim.
4. Download the program TPRW and put it in the “platform-tools” folder, which appeared created in the previous step.
5. Download Stock Recovery Mod or Stock Recovery and pass it to the folder “platform-tools”.
6. Download SuperSU 2.01 or SuperSU 2.02 and pass it to the internal storage memory of the phone (the zip).
7. Now turn off your phone.
8. Press the volume up button + Power.
9. Now you get into Fastboot mode.
10. Connect your phone to PC.
11. Open Command Prompt in the folder “platform-tools” and press SHIFT + right click after this, select Open command prompt here.
13. You should see the following: “The code for your phone” fastboot.
vfastboot flash recovery twrp-x9077.img
After a few seconds you should see a notice saying that everything went well.
15. Press the volume down button + Power.
16. Now you should see the menu TWRP Recovery.
16. Select and install the SuperSU zip file and flash it.
17. Restart your phone.
If you are looking for other rooting methods, visit our section called “How to root: Root your Android phone tablet. What is root?” where you can find all the rooting methods for smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices including the latest and most popular phones of the moment: LG G PRO 2, HTC One Plus M8, Xiaomi MI3, Nokia X / X+ / XL, Sony Xperia ZR, Samsung Galaxy S5, Huawei Ascend P6.
Check if your Oppo Find 7 / 7a is rooted correctly using our app “How to ROOT”.
Download Android USB Drivers app
Remember, you must ROOT your Android device at your own risk.
Legal conditionsHexamob is not responsible for any damages caused directly or indirectly by a rooting method. Any action for rooting your device is done it only under your responsibility. We recommend that you read all the instructions related to each root method and follow them step by step as indicated by the developers. If you have any question or need support, on every page there are links to the developers of each method.
How to root Oppo Find 7 / 7a