How to root Micromax Canvas Nitro
New rooting method for the Micromax Canvas Nitro, the new Android phone developed by the Indian Micromax Mobile, the telecommunications company based in India.
It is a manufacturer of wireless telephone handsets. Micromax has 23 domestic offices across the country and Hong Kong, USA, Dubai and now it also has international offices in Nepal. 31 units shipped during the quarter ended March 2010, according to the domestic results of Micromax, it is the India’s largest company and the largest mobile handset vendor.
Recently Micromax Inc. has increased the market share. In 2014 there are plans to offer smartphones equipped with Windows Phone OS, as said by Rahul Sharma (company’s co-founder) in an interview in India. In 2013 it was moved up to second place, behind Samsung, in smartphone shipments market share in India. In 2014 Micromax announced the “Canvas A1”, a low-cost smartphone model with Android One OS in collaboration with Google.
- Before starting the rooting procedure, try to perform a backup for emergencies.
- Enable USB Debugging mode on the phone. To do this, go to Settings and click on Developer Options. Check the box which reads USB Debugging to enable it.
- Check if your phone’s battery is fully charged not to suffer unexpected cuts.
- Download and install Micromax USB drivers needed for your phone.
- download and install the Kingoroot application on your computer. Once done, connect your phone to your computer using a USB cable.
- Open Kingoroot on your computer and click the button that says “Root”. After waiting a few seconds the phone will be rooted successfully.
If you are looking for other rooting methods, visit our section called “How to root: Root your Android phone tablet. What is root?” where you can find all the rooting methods for smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices including the latest and most popular phones of the moment: LG G PRO 2, HTC One Plus M8, Xiaomi MI3, Nokia X / X+ / XL, Sony Xperia ZR, Samsung Galaxy S5, Huawei Ascend P6.
Check if your Micromax Canvas Nitro is rooted correctly using our app “How to ROOT”.
Download Android USB Drivers app
Remember, you must ROOT your Android device at your own risk.
Hexamob is not responsible for any damages caused directly or indirectly by a rooting method. Any action for rooting your device is done it only under your responsibility.
We recommend that you read all the instructions related to each root method and follow them step by step as indicated by the developers. If you have any question or need support, on every page there are links to the developers of each method.