How to root LG G Pad 10.1
New rooting method for LG G Pad 10.1, the new tablet phone by LG, the South Korean company specialized in electronic products, mobile phones, and petrochemical products production, one of the largest consumer electronics companies in the world, developing technological advances in electronics, mobile communications and home appliances, employing more than 84,000 people today. Headquartered in Seoul, South Korea. It is one of the largest electronic conglomerates in the world, the company has 75 subsidiaries worldwide. It is a brand of LG Group, manufacturer of electronic products, mobile phones and petrochemical products.
1. Download CWM Recovery on the phone (available through the “Download sources” section at the end of this article).
2. Before rooting your phone, you will need to flash a partition, so you should make sure it’s the correct partition by entering the following:
$ ls -al /dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/
3. Go to the Towelroot website and click on the Lambda icon to download the necessary file to root your device.
4. Alert “download” appears on the screen and from the notification center can track the progress of the file download “tr.apk”.
5. Tap the application, at this time Google will give the alert both accesses have the application as not recommend installing. Accept the risk and move on.
6. Once the application is installed, click on the button in the center that says “Make it ra1n”. The terminal will reboot and when opened will have a fully rooted device.
7. After the root, flash image as follows:
$ adb push recovery.img /storage/sdcard0/recovery.img
$ adb shell
$ dd if=/storage/sdcard0/recovery.img of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p21
Remember that you can get root access on your Android device by following these simple instructions and you will be able to perform almost any modification to your device. If you are looking for other rooting methods, you can visit our section called “How to root: Root your Android phone tablet. What is root?” where you can find all the rooting methods for smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices including the latest and most popular phones of the moment.
If you are looking for other rooting methods, visit our section called “How to root: Root your Android phone tablet. What is root?” where you can find all the rooting methods for smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices including other Lenovo models (such as Lenovo S860, Lenovo S850 or Lenovo S660) and the latest and most popular phones of the moment: LG G PRO 2, Samsung Galaxy S5, HTC One Plus M8, Xiaomi MI3, Nokia X / X+ / XL, Sony Xperia ZR, Huawei Ascend P6, etc.
Check if your LG G Pad 10.1 is rooted correctly using our app “How to ROOT”.
Download Android USB Drivers app
Remember, you must ROOT your Android device at your own risk.
Legal conditionsHexamob is not responsible for any damages caused directly or indirectly by a rooting method. Any action for rooting your device is done it only under your responsibility. We recommend that you read all the instructions related to each root method and follow them step by step as indicated by the developers. If you have any question or need support, on every page there are links to the developers of each method. .
Android rooting method LG G Pad 10.1