How to root Lenovo Yoga 10 HD+
New rooting methodsfor Lenovo Yoga 10 HD+, one of the latest models of Lenovo, the company that makes personal computers, tablets and smartphones. Many of its features and specifications have been known already, among which highlights its 10 inches Full HD with a resolution of 1920 x 1200 pixels, a storage memory of 16 or 23 GB (by model), expandable up to 64 GB via MicroSD and a 9000 mAh battery, the best of the moment.
1. Download CWM Recovery on the phone (available through the “Download sources” section at the end of this article).
2. Before rooting your phone, you will need to flash a partition, so you should make sure it’s the correct partition by entering the following:
$ ls -al /dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/
3. Go to the Towelroot website and click on the Lambda icon to download the necessary file to root your device.
4. Alert “download” appears on the screen and from the notification center can track the progress of the file download “tr.apk”.
5. Tap the application, at this time Google will give the alert both accesses have the application as not recommend installing. Accept the risk and move on.
6. Once the application is installed, click on the button in the center that says “Make it ra1n”. The terminal will reboot and when opened will have a fully rooted device.
7. After the root, flash image as follows:
$ adb push recovery.img /storage/sdcard0/recovery.img
$ adb shell
$ dd if=/storage/sdcard0/recovery.img of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p21
If you are looking for other rooting methods, visit our section called “How to root: Root your Android phone tablet. What is root?” where you can find all the rooting methods for smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices including other Lenovo models (such as Lenovo S860, Lenovo S850 or Lenovo S660) and the latest and most popular phones of the moment: LG G PRO 2, Samsung Galaxy S5, HTC One Plus M8, Xiaomi MI3, Nokia X / X+ / XL, Sony Xperia ZR, Huawei Ascend P6, etc.
Comprueba si tu Sony Xperia N tiene el ROOT correctamente con nuestra app “How to ROOT”.
Download Android USB Drivers app
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS Ads