How to root HTC One mini
How to root HTC One mini
1. Update the HTC drivers and charge the battery of your pone until 75% or more, to avoid being shut down in the middle of the procedure.
2. Unlock Bootloader . To do this create an account on the web https://www.htcdev.com/register/ and activate; visit http://www.htcdev.com/bootloader/ and where it says “Select your device” select the “All other Supported Models” option and clic on “Begin Unlock Bootloader”.
- 2.1. On the next field now appear: “My Device Identifier Token”, leave the page open.
- 2.2. Turn off your HTC One Mini.
- 2.3. Turn it on while pressing the volume down button and the Power button at the same time.
- 2.4. You should now get the Bootloader screen to navigate it using the volume keys. Select “Fastboot ” and press the Power button.
- 2.5. Connect the pone to the computer.
- 2.6. Create a folder called “Unlock” directly on C:
- 2.7. Extract the contents of HTC One Mini Bootloader Unlock Package (found in the “Download sources ” section) to ” Unlock” folder.
- 2.8. se the shortcut “Windowskey + R” and type in cmd in the text field. Press “OK” and start the Shell.
- 2.9. Now we will need to navigate the “Unlock ” folder using the “cd c :/ Unlock” command (without quotes).
- 2.10. We have to get our ID Token. To do this type “fastboot oem get_identifier_token” command (without the quotes) and press Enter.
- 2.11. Copy the code starting with “<<<< Identifier Token Start” until it finishes with “Identifier Token End >>>>”.
- 2.12. Paste the code into the “My Device Identifier Token” field of the web page that you left open in step 2.1. and click the “Submit” button.
- 2.13. You should receive an e-mail from HTC with an attachment called “Unlock_code.bin “.
- 2.14. Copy the file directly to the “Unlock” folder of your hard drive.
- 2.15. Return to Shell and enter the command “flash unlocktoken Unlock_code.bin” (without the quotes) and press Enter.
- 2.16. You should see a warning message that you have to confirm to begin the process of unlocking Bootloader.
3. Download the following files from “Download sources”: TWRP – 188.8.131.52.img, Android.zip y UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.51.zip.
4. Put the device in Fastboot mode. To do this, turn off the device, press and hold the volume down button and the power button.
5. Connect the pone to the PC. If some drivers are installed suddenly, wait for it to finish.
6. Unzip Android.zip to a folder on the desktop.
7. Copy TWRP – 184.108.40.206.img to the folder on the desktop, where you unzipped Android.zip.
8. Open a Command Prompt in the Android folder (Shift-key , right-click on the folder and select “Open command window here”).
9. Run the following command: fastboot flash recovery Twrp-220.127.116.11.img
10. Reboot the device.
11. Now you have a custom recovery installed on the phone. With the phone off press volume down button + Power and select the recovery option.
12. Connect your phone to PC and copy UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.51.zip to the SD card of the device.
13. Reboot the phone in recovery mode.
14. Click Install, and then select UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.51.zip.
15. Swipe on the “‘Swipe to Confirm Flash” button to start flashing.
16. Reboot the device when the previous step completes and you will have a phone completely rooted.
For other rooting methods visit this link.
For other HTC rooting methods visit the following links: HTC One Plus M8, HTC One Max.
Check if your HTC One mini is rooted correctly using our app “How to ROOT”.
Download Android USB Drivers app
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS Ads