How to root HTC Desire Eye
New rooting method for the HTC Desire Eye, the new Android developed by the taiwanese company HTC Corporation, founded on May 15, 1997 by Cher Wang, HT Cho and Peter Chou.
Initially, a producer of notebook computers, HTC began designing some of the first touch and wireless mobile devices in the world in 1998. Today, HTC offers its own products under the brand HTC, as well as supporting its operator-branded products and their allies Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM). HTC also owns Dopod as a subsidiary. In June 2006, it decided to launch its own brand, under which it has continued to manufacture based on Windows Mobile and Android devices blockbuster.
- Download the following files on your computer: TWRP Recovery and SuperSU, available from “Download sources”.
- Unlock the Bootloader. Just follow the guide available on the official website of HTC bootloader.
- Transfer SuperSU to the phone memory connecting to the computer via a USB cable.
- Disconnect your phone and reboot into Fastboot mode. To do this, press the volume down button and power key for about 10 seconds until the device turns off at a time. So when the phone is turned off, hold only the volume down button.
- Connect your phone to PC again. Extract files from Flash Recovery HTC Desire Eye.rar where you want and click on where it says flash-recovery.bat.
- Disconnect the phone from the computer and use the volume keys to select the recovery option and reboot to install SuperSU through selecting Install Zip for transferred supersu.zip in the third step to gain root privileges.
Follow the steps of the program and the process will begin in TWRP until finished. Type in R to boot the phone in normal mode.
If you are looking for other rooting methods, visit our section called “How to root: Root your Android phone tablet. What is root?” where you can find all the rooting methods for smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices including the latest and most popular phones of the moment: LG G PRO 2, HTC One Plus M8, Xiaomi MI3, Nokia X / X+ / XL, Sony Xperia ZR, Samsung Galaxy S5, Huawei Ascend P6.
Check if your HTC Desire Eye is rooted correctly using our app “How to ROOT”.
Download Android USB Drivers app
Remember, you must ROOT your Android device at your own risk.
Hexamob is not responsible for any damages caused directly or indirectly by a rooting method. Any action for rooting your device is done it only under your responsibility.We recommend that you read all the instructions related to each root method and follow them step by step as indicated by the developers. If you have any question or need support, on every page there are links to the developers of each method.