How to root HTC Desire 709d
New rooting method for HTC Desire 709d, one of models of HTC, the company that makes smartphones. Many of its features and specifications have been already known, among which highlights its 5 inches with a resolution of 540 x 960 pixels, a storage memory of 8 GB, expandable up to 64 GB via MicroSD and a 2100 mAh battery.
1. Unlock Bootloader. Visit HTC bootloader (http://htcdev.com/bootloader) and follow the steps. This will erase phone data
2. Download ClockworkMod or TWRP recovery (you can find them in the section “Download sources“) to your device and change the name to recovery.img
3. Download SuperSU and Busybox package and transfer them to the phone’s SD card.
4. Put the phone in Bootloader mode and connect it to your computer via USB.
5. On your computer make sure you are in the same folder where you downloaded the recovery file and use this command for flashing: fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
6. Finally, reboot the device into recovery mode, flash SuperSU and Busybox package and restart the device.
If you are looking for other rooting methods, visit our section called “How to root: Root your Android phone tablet. What is root?” where you can find all the rooting methods for smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices including other HTC models (such as HTC One M8, HTC One Max, HTC One Mini, HTC First, HTC Droid DNA, HTC Desire 816, HTC Desire 5060 or HTC Desire 7088) and the latest and most popular phones of the moment: LG G PRO 2, Samsung Galaxy S5, HTC One Plus M8, Xiaomi MI3, Nokia X / X+ / XL, Sony Xperia ZR, Huawei Ascend P6, etc.
Download Android USB Drivers app
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS Ads