How to root HTC Desire 620
New rooting method for the HTC Desire 620, the new Android developed by the taiwanese company HTC Corporation, founded on May 15, 1997 by Cher Wang, HT Cho and Peter Chou. Initially, a producer of notebook computers, HTC began designing some of the first touch and wireless mobile devices in the world in 1998.
Today, HTC offers its own products under the brand HTC, as well as supporting its operator-branded products and their allies Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM). HTC also owns Dopod as a subsidiary. In June 2006, it decided to launch its own brand, under which it has continued to manufacture based on Windows Mobile and Android devices blockbuster. For now there is no a reliable rooting method for the new HTC Desire 620.
1. Download Special Framaroot APK for HTC Desire 620, available from the link you will find in the “Download sources.”
2. Connect your phone to PC via USB cable.
3. Copy the downloaded program in step 1 to the SD card file.
4. When you have finished copying, disconnect the device from the PC.
5. Go to Menu > Settings > Security on your device and enable Unknown sources option.
6. Open the File Manager application on the device and install the application you just copied to your phone.
7. Once the application has been installed, run from the App panel.
8. Select Install SuperSU in the first menu.
9. As for when selecting the Exploit (there are three different options, Sam, Frodo and Aragorn) to your phone, look at this link which is the most suitable for your device. Once you find it, click on it in the application.
10. The application should start rooting the phone and the process should not take long.
11. Restart the device once finished.
If you are looking for other rooting methods, visit our section called “How to root: Root your Android phone tablet. What is root?” where you can find all the rooting methods for smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices including the latest and most popular phones of the moment: LG G PRO 2, HTC One Plus M8, Xiaomi MI3, Nokia X / X+ / XL, Sony Xperia ZR, Samsung Galaxy S5, Huawei Ascend P6.
Check if your HTC Desire 620 is rooted correctly using our app “How to ROOT”.
Download Android USB Drivers app
Remember, you must ROOT your Android device at your own risk.
Hexamob is not responsible for any damages caused directly or indirectly by a rooting method. Any action for rooting your device is done it only under your responsibility.
We recommend that you read all the instructions related to each root method and follow them step by step as indicated by the developers. If you have any question or need support, on every page there are links to the developers of each method.