How to root Gionee CTRL V4S
New rooting methods for Gionee CTRL V4S, the new phone by Gionee.
Gionee is a mobile phone manufacturer headquartered in Shenzhen, Guangdong, China. The company was founded in 2002, is one of the largest mobile phone manufacturers in China. According to Gartner, the market share in China was 4.7% in 2003, and moved to other markets such as India, Vietnam, the Philippines and Nigeria. Gionee Communication Equipment Co. Ltd has two processing plants, including Dongguan Jinming Electronics and Dongguan Jinzhong Electronics, with a total investment of more than RMB80 million, factory construction area of over 20,000 square meters and the number of staff beyond 1,000 people. In 2010, Gionee started focusing on designs and thinner smartphones in 2014, Gionee held the title of thinnest smartphone with Gionee Elife S5.5, whose body is only 5.5 mm thick. The new Gionee CTRL V4S smartphone is available for purchase this summer.
1. Download Framaroot APK.
2. If you downloaded the APK file on your pc connect the device to your PC and copy it into the SD card. if you have downloaded directly on the device to go to step 3.
3. Make sure that you have enabled the download of other platforms different from Google Play. You can check this in the following path: Menu > Settings > Unknown sources (ON).
4. After this is done, use any File Manager (Astro File Manager, ES File Explorer,…) to install the file. You can install any file manager from Google Play.
5. Enable USB Debugging in your device from the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”. The option of USB Debugging should be ticked.
6. From your device, click on the Framaroot APK file and then follow all the on-screen instructions you see.
7. Once the app is installed on your phone, launch GingerBreak app and when it will be opened click on the “Root” button in application.
8. Wait a few minutes for the process to finish and reboot your device.
If you are looking for other rooting methods, visit our section called “How to root: Root your Android phone tablet. What is root?” where you can find all the rooting methods for smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices including the latest and most popular phones of the moment: LG G PRO 2, HTC One Plus M8, Xiaomi MI3, Nokia X / X+ / XL, Sony Xperia ZR, Samsung Galaxy S5, Huawei Ascend P6.
Check if your Gionee CTRL V4S is rooted correctly using our app “How to ROOT”.
Download Android USB Drivers app
Remember, you must ROOT your Android device at your own risk.
Hexamob is not responsible for any damages caused directly or indirectly by a rooting method. Any action for rooting your device is done it only under your responsibility.
We recommend that you read all the instructions related to each root method and follow them step by step as indicated by the developers. If you have any question or need support, on every page there are links to the developers of each method.
Android rooting method Gionee CTRL V4S