How to root Elephone P10
New rooting method for Elephone P10, the new phone by Elephone company. We already know many of its specifications, among which are its 1.3Ghz MT6582 quad-core processor (by Mediatek) which allows support for GSM (800,800,1900 mhz) and WCDMA 3G (850,2100mhz), Bluetooth 2.0, WIFI 802.11 b/g/n and GPS, a Multitouch screen of 5 inches IPS with a qHD resolution of 960 x 540 pixels, memory internal storage expandable up to 32 GB via microSD and 1 GB RAM, 8 megapixels rear camera, front camera of 2 megapixels and incorporates the Android OS 4.4.2. In terms of physical characteristics, we know it features a 1930 mAh battery, but we still don’t know anything about its dimensions and weighing.
1. Download the program VROOT to your PC (available from the “Download sources” at the end of this article).
2. Install VROOT by double clicking the icon of the executable and follow the instructions on screen.
3. Connect the phone to the computer via a USB cable.
4. Once connected, make sure that Windows is able to detect the device.
5. Open VROOT program, it should recognize the phone you connected in step 3.
6. With VROOT, root your phone. To do this, click on the green button that says “ROOT”.
7. When the process is complete, the device will automatically reboot.
If you are looking for other rooting methods, visit our section called “How to root: Root your Android phone tablet. What is root?” where you can find all the rooting methods for smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices including the latest and most popular phones of the moment: LG G PRO 2, HTC One Plus M8, Xiaomi MI3, Nokia X / X+ / XL, Sony Xperia ZR, Samsung Galaxy S5, Huawei Ascend P6.
Check if your Elephone P10 is rooted correctly using our app “How to ROOT”.
Download Android USB Drivers app
Remember, you must ROOT your Android device at your own risk.
Other important informations to read before rooting
Legal conditionsHexamob is not responsible for any damages caused directly or indirectly by a rooting method. Any action for rooting your device is done it only under your responsibility. We recommend that you read all the instructions related to each root method and follow them step by step as indicated by the developers. If you have any question or need support, on every page there are links to the developers of each method.
Android rooting method Elephone P10