Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean leaked firmware for the Galaxy S III
SamMobile, the most important website about Samsung firmwares has leaked the latest I9300XXUFME3 Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean firmware for the Galaxy S3.
This firmware is not the definitive yet because Android 4.2.2 is still being tested by Samsung and they will release the official final Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean update for the Galaxy S3 at the beginning of the summer, in June. But here, if you want, you can try a first look of what Samsung is preparing for the Galaxy S3
What’s added in this Android 4.2.2 update (Build id: JDQ39)
Ported from S4:
* S4 Lockscreen: Multiple Widgets, Unlock effects, ability to custom clock or alerts settings…
* S4 Screen modes: Adapt Display and Professional Photo.
* New and very improved settings UI.
* New voice controls to let you control parts of the phone using voice commands.
Other improvements added:
* Gallery modes have white background (When changing gallery modes to 3D the background changes to white)
* Full screen Samsung apps
* New smart switch widget
* Actionable notifications
* Driving mode
* Notification Center imporvements
Preview of this Android 4.2.2 update for Samsung Galaxy S3
If you want to flash this new firmware in your device you must read slowly the WARNINGS and FLASHING INSTRUCTIONS of the SamMobile new. You have all the information available here