One Click Root. Root using One Click Root
“OneClickRoot” is one of the best tools to “root” Android phone or tablet . With “OneClickRoot” you will be able to “root” your Andriod phone or tablet easily.you’ll be able to root your Android easily.
Steps of the Android Rooting method: One Click Root. Root using One Click Root
- Download One Click Root .exe in your PC
- Install One Click Root In your PC
- Put your phone on USB Debugging mode (activate checkbox on Settings>Development options>USB debugging or Settings>Applications>Development>USB debugging).
- Enable “UNKNOWN SOURCES” from (activate checkbox on Settings>Applications>Unknown sources).
- Make sure the Android drivers for your phone are installed in your pc. If not, you can find some drivers in this page.
- Connect your smartphone to the PC.
- Run One Click Root and click over “Root” button.
- If you want to check if you are already root or superuser in your Android phone or tablet you can download HowToRoot app from Google Play Store and click over the padlock in the top-right of the screen. It will show you a message about if your device is rooted or not.
Download[pb-app-box pname=’com.hexamob.howtoroot’ name=’ROOT ALL DEVICES’ theme=’discover’ lang=’en’]
Android USB Drivers app
Download[pb-app-box pname=’com.hexamob.drivers’ name=’USB DRIVERS FOR ANDROID’ theme=’discover’ lang=’en’]
Remember, you must root your device at your own risk.
Other important informations to read before rooting:
With this version of One Click Root, most devices running Android versions up to 4.0.3 (including all 1.x and 2.x devices) should be supported.
If your device runs on 4.0.4, 4.1.2 or 4.2.x, stay tuned and bookmark this page for updates on when we will be supporting your device.
Devices manufactured by HTC are also not currently supported.
A list of common ADB drivers is in drivers button. If they do not work or you cannot find your brand listed, refer to your manufacturers website and download the correct ADB/USB drivers prior to running One Click Root.
Hexamob is not responsible for any damages caused directly or indirectly by a rooting method. Any action for rooting your device is done it only under your responsibility.
We recommend that you read all the instructions related to each root method and follow them step by step as indicated by the developers. If you have any question or need support, on every page there are links to the developers of each method.
Android Rooting method: One Click Root. Root using One Click Root