MotoFail2Go. Root Android using MotoFail2GO
Motofail2go can “root” your Android phone or tablet quickly if your Android is compatible with this “root” tool. If it is not compatible we have other alternative tools to “root” it.
Steps of the Android Rooting method: MotoFail2Go. Root using MotoFail2GO
- Download MotoFail2GO .zip package from Download Sources and save it on your desktop for ease of access.
- Now you need verifying the latest ADB drivers for your Motorola phone installed on your system, In order to get the latest Motorola Android and / or ADB drivers, please follow button to the Official Software Download Portal of Motorola.
- Installa the drivers or software from Motorola to let your PC to detect correctly your Android device.
- Activate USB debugging option from MenuApps>Settings>Developer options>USB debugging or MenuApps>Settings>Applications>Development>USB debugging.
- Now extract the zip file you earlier saved on your desktop to a folder.
- Ensure your device is connected via USB.
- From your pc, search on extract files and double-click on the “run.bat” file and then follow all the on-screen instructions you see.
- The exploit will ask you to press a button combination at one point.
- If you want to check if you are already root or superuser in your Android phone or tablet you can download HowToRoot app from Google Play Store and click over the padlock in the top-right of the screen. It will show you a message about if your device is rooted or not.
[pb-app-box pname=’com.hexamob.howtoroot’ name=’ROOT ALL DEVICES’ theme=’discover’ lang=’en’]
Android USB Drivers app
[pb-app-box pname=’com.hexamob.drivers’ name=’USB DRIVERS FOR ANDROID’ theme=’discover’ lang=’en’]
Remember, you must root your device at your own risk.
Other important informations to read before rooting:
If the exploit prints an error saying something like “run-as: Package ‘com.motorola.bug2go’ is unknown”, then unfortunately you will have to wipe your data and cache partitions and try again.
This exploit should work on the Razr M, Atrix HD, Photon Q, Razr i (you might need to replace some of the binaries with x86 versions?), and the upcoming Razr HD.
Hexamob is not responsible for any damages caused directly or indirectly by a rooting method. Any action for rooting your device is done it only under your responsibility.
We recommend that you read all the instructions related to each root method and follow them step by step as indicated by the developers. If you have any question or need support, on every page there are links to the developers of each method.
Android Rooting method: MotoFail2Go. Root using MotoFail2GO