Motochopper. Root using MotoChopper
Motochopper can “root” your Android phone or tablet if you have an Android device compatible with Motochopper. If it is not compatible we have other safe tools to “root”.
Steps of the Android Rooting method: Motochopper. Root using MotoChopper
- Download motochopper .zip
- Extract motochopper .zip using 7zip,winzip,winrar,unzip,… or another uncompressor application.
- Put your phone on USB Debugging mode (activate checkbox on Settings>Development options>USB debugging or Settings>Applications>Development>USB debugging).
- Only Windows users: Make sure Android drivers for your phone are installed in your PC. If not, you can find some drivers in this page.
- Connect your smartphone to the PC.
- Once the S4 is properly recognized, go to the motochopper file and launch the run.bat file.
Launch run.bat on WIndows ; run.sh on OSX or Linux
- Once this window pops up, click on any key to continue.
- A message will appear on your Galaxy S4, to which you click OK. After a short while of waiting, you’ll be asked again to click on any key. Your S4 will restart.
- Press on any key and your S4 will reboot.
- If you want to check if you are already root or superuser in your Android phone or tablet you can download HowToRoot app from Google Play Store and click over the padlock in the top-right of the screen. It will show you a message about if your device is rooted or not.
[pb-app-box pname=’com.hexamob.howtoroot’ name=’ROOT ALL DEVICES’ theme=’discover’ lang=’en’]
Android USB Drivers app
Remember, you must root your device at your own risk.
Other important informations to read before rooting
The rooting method presented here doesn’t work with the software version of the Galaxy S4 ending with the letters MDM. This version will be installed along with the update of about 80 megabytes. Many thanks to our community for notifying us of this!
This tutorial is exclusively designed for the Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-i9505 with the Snapdragon 600.
Disable all the antivirus applications from running on your computer.
Hexamob is not responsible for any damages caused directly or indirectly by a rooting method. Any action for rooting your device is done it only under your responsibility.
We recommend that you read all the instructions related to each root method and follow them step by stepas indicated by the developers. If you have any question or need support, on every page there are links to the developers of each method.
Android Rooting method: Motochopper. Root using MotoChopper