TPSarky. Root using TPSarky Moborobo
“TPSARKY-VONDROID” is a root method with some simple, easy and quick steps to get “root” on your Android phone and tablet.
Steps of the method for Windows
- Download Moborobo file(Phone Management Software)
- Install the Moborobo app in your PC.3.- Make sure USB Debugging is enabled on your tablet (Settings –> Developer Options)
- Connect your device to your PC via the OTG port (micro USB port)
- Wait for Moborobo to detect the device and then install the drivers.
- If you have problems during the installation e.g. your minix isn’t detected, go to Settings > USB > Connect to PC.
- Download TPSarky-VonDroid-Root and unpack.
- Run TPSparkyRoot.bat and follow the instructions. (It restarts your device 3 times).
- Optional: Install SuperSU/SuperUser/BusyBox from Play Store. (If not installed in the previous step).
- This process installs also the app “root explorer”. You can delete stock apps etc. (Be careful!).
- If you want to check if you are already root or superuser in your Android phone or tablet you can download HowToRoot app from Google Play Store and click over the padlock in the top-right of the screen. It will show you a message about if your device is rooted or not.
Download[pb-app-box pname=’com.hexamob.howtoroot’ name=’ROOT ALL DEVICES’ theme=’discover’ lang=’en’]
Android USB Drivers app
Download[pb-app-box pname=’com.hexamob.drivers’ name=’USB DRIVERS FOR ANDROID’ theme=’discover’ lang=’en’]
Remember, you must root your device at your own risk.
Hexamob is not responsible for any damages caused directly or indirectly by a rooting method. Any action for rooting your device is done it only under your responsibility.
We recommend that you read all the instructions related to each root method and follow them step by step as indicated by the developers. If you have any question or need support, on every page there are links to the developers of each method.
Android rooting method: TPSarky. Root using TPSarky Moborobo
PHP Code Snippets Powered By : XYZScripts.com