Here you can find an Android rooting method tested successfully with many Android devices, Root Genius, a one click rooting tool. It must be run from a Windows PC. The exploit used to root your Android phone or tablet can be detected as malware by some Antivirus software. That’s happens with many Rooting Tools.
Steps of the Root Genius method
- 1 – Put your phone on USB Debugging mode (activate checkbox on Settings > Development options > USB debugging or Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging). Development options can be hidden in your Android. If you want to show it you must go to Settings > About Phone > Built Number and tap on it 5-8 times.
2 – Make sure the Android drivers for your phone or tablet are installed in your pc. If not, you can find some drivers in Hexamob Drivers for Android section or download our app “USB DRIVER for ANDROID DEVICES” to find the PC drivers for your Android device.
Click install button, to download “USB driver for Android” app
- 3 – Root Genius Download and Open Root Genius App on your Windows PC.
- 4 – Connect your Android device to your computer. Root Genius will detect your Android Device.
- 5 – Click Root it button to ROOT your Android. Root Genius will automatically Root your Android phone or tablet and it will install the KingUser App. Once the process is finished your Android phone or tablet will be rooted successfully.
Remember, you must root your device at your own risk.
Other important informations to read before rooting:
- Warranty Void. If your root your Android device, the warranty may be void.
- UNROOT your device. To unroot your Android phone or tablet, go to KingUser app on your device > Settings > Remove Root Permission.
- Data lose. You can’t lose your data using this rooting method. Pictures, videos, audio files,… are not modified when you run Root Genius. It only makes some changes to let you enjoy superuser permissions in your device.
Hexamob is not responsible for any damages caused directly or indirectly by a rooting method. Any action for rooting your device is done it only under your responsibility.
We recommend that you read all the instructions related to each root method and follow them step by step as indicated by the developers. If you have any question or need support, on every page there are links to the developers of each method.
Android Rooting method: Root Genius