Nexus Root Toolkit
“Nexus root tookit” is a root method with some simple, easy and quick steps to root your Android smartphone and tablet. Follow the steps of Nexus Root Toolkit and you will be able to root your Android easily.
Steps of the method
- Download and install Nexus Root Toolkit app from Sources section below.
- Run Nexus Root Toolkit app in your PC and select your Android device and build (at top-left window app).
- Configure your drivers to let the app detect correctly your Android device. You can find drivers for your Android in https://hexamob.com/drivers-smartphone-tablet/.
Make a backup of your data.
- Click over Unlock button to unlock your Android device with Nexus Root Toolkit and follow the steps of the screen.
- Click over Root button to be superuser in your Nexus Android smartphone or tablet and follow the steps of the screen.
- At the end of the process your device will be rooted.
- If you want to check if you are already root or superuser in your Android phone or tablet you can download HowToRoot app from Google Play Store and click over the padlock in the top-right of the screen. It will show you a message about if your device is rooted or not.
Download[pb-app-box pname=’com.hexamob.howtoroot’ name=’ROO ALL DEVICES’ theme=’discover’ lang=’en’]
Android USB Drivers app
Download[pb-app-box pname=’com.hexamob.drivers’ name=’USB DRIVERS FOR ANDROID’ theme=’discover’ lang=’en’]
Remember, you must ROOT your Android smartphone or tablet at your own risk.
Other important informationSupported Nexus devices
- Galaxy Nexus: GSM Models (both yakju and non-yakju builds)
- Galaxy Nexus: CDMA/LTE Verizon Models
- Galaxy Nexus: CDMA/LTE Sprint Models
- Nexus S: Worldwide, i9020t and i9023 Models
- Nexus S: 850MHz, i9020a Models
- Nexus S: Korea, m200 Models
- Nexus S 4G: d720 Models
- Nexus 4: LG Phone
- Nexus 5: LG Phone
- Nexus 7: Asus Tablet
- Nexus 7 3G: Asus Tablet
- Nexus 7 v2 (2013): Asus Tablet
- Nexus 7 v2 (2013) LTE: Asus Tablet
- Nexus 10: Samsung Tablet
Hexamob is not responsible for any damages caused directly or indirectly by a rooting method. Any action for rooting your device is done it only under your responsibility.
We recommend that you read all the instructions related to each root method and follow them step by step as indicated by the developers. If you have any question or need support, on every page there are links to the developers of each method.
Android rooting method: Nexus Root Toolkit