MTK6589. Root many Mediatek phones
“MTK Droid Root” is a customized root method with some simple steps to “root” “Mediatek” Android smartphones or tablets. Follow the steps “MTK Droid Root” and you will root your device quickly.
Steps of the Android Rooting method: MTK6589. Root many Mediatek phones
- Download Driver MT65xx_USB (MTK6589 compatible)
- Unzip MT65xx_USB_Driver.
- Connect your device to your computer’s port.
- Install Driver, Right-click the device name which was detected and select update driver software. This will launch the Hardware Update Wizard
- Locate the USB driver folder that you unzipped and click next.
- Put your phone on USB Debugging mode (activate checkbox on Settings>Development options>USB debugging or Settings>Applications>Development>USB debugging).
- Alternative, you can download the PDAnet or Generic Adb Driver
- Download root package and unzip.
- Double click the RunMe.bat and follow instruction to ROOT your MTK6589 Android phone.
- If you want to check if you are already root or superuser in your Android phone or tablet you can download HowToRoot app from Google Play Store and click over the padlock in the top-right of the screen. It will show you a message about if your device is rooted or not.
[pb-app-box pname=’com.hexamob.howtoroot’ name=’ROOT ALL DEVICES’ theme=’discover’ lang=’en’]
Android USB Drivers app
[pb-app-box pname=’com.hexamob.drivers’ name=’USB DRIVERS FOR ANDROID’ theme=’discover’ lang=’en’]
Remember, you must root your device at your own risk.
Other important informations. Read before rooting
This rooting method is compatible with MTK6589 devices running on Jelly Bean (Android 4.1 and 4.2)
Hexamob is not responsible for any damages caused directly or indirectly by a rooting method. Any action for rooting your device is done it only under your responsibility.
We recommend that you read all the instructions related to each root method and follow them step by step as indicated by the developers. If you have any question or need support, on every page there are links to the developers of each method.
Android Rooting method: MTK6589. Root many Mediatek phones