“KINGO” is one of the best tools to “root” Android phone or tablet . With “KINGO” you will be able to “root” your Andriod phone or tablet easily.
Steps to get ROOT with Kingo
- Download the android_root.exe from kingoapp.com.
- Turn off Reactivation-Lock, Security updates, OTA updates or any security software because they could cause problems running with kingoapp exploits. (If you are not agree with this, dont use this tool).
- Turn on USB-Debugging from Settings>Development options.
- Install and start the android_root.exe from kingoapp.com
- Plug in the phone to the PC.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to let the PC detect the phone correctly.
- Click the ROOT button and wait for a reboot.
- After that reboot you will enjoy ROOT in your Andriod (with knox still at 0x0 in Samsung devices).
It keeps KNOX to 0x0 in Samsung devices
[pb-app-box pname=’com.hexamob.howtoroot’ name=’ROOT ALL DEVICES’ theme=’discover’ lang=’en’]
Check if your Android is rooted correctly using our app “How to ROOT”.
Download Android USB Drivers app
[pb-app-box pname=’com.hexamob.drivers’ name=’USB DRIVERS FOR ANDROID’ theme=’discover’ lang=’en’]
Remember, you must ROOT your Android device at your own risk.
Other important informations to read before rooting
Kingo Android Root version 1.1.8 Release
Support OS：XP/ Vista/ Win7/ Win8
This tool have not a good reputation because some antivirus detect it like malware but it’s supossed it’s because it runs exploits to get ROOT in the devices and these exploits have a similar function like viruses.
We’re not the developers of these rooting methods. We’re making recopilations of secure and easy rooting methods to let users to get the ROOT without problems in their Android smartphones and tablets.
List all Android smartphones and tablets compatible with Kingo
Hexamob is not responsible for any damages caused directly or indirectly by a rooting method. Any action for rooting your device is done it only under your responsibility.
We recommend that you read all the instructions related to each root method and follow them step by step as indicated by the developers. If you have any question or need support, on every page there are links to the developers of each method.
Android Rooting Method: Kingo