Root Stump Root
Stump Root is one of the easiest tools to use for root, namely this method is able to root all the LG devices that now exist. In fact, it is a perfect tool, without a computer or USB, you only need your phone and an Internet connection.
Stump Root is an .APK file, what means you need to download a file browser or explorer. This way you will open this app and root your LG smartphone or tablet as we will show you below.
- Download Stump Root on your device or even on a PC (if you prefer, but in this case, you must copy it to your LG device). You can do it using the link we leave for you in the section called “Download sources”.
- Enable Unknown sources through Settings > Security > Unknown Sources.
- As we said at the beginning of this article, now you have to open and install the .APK file via a File Manager app.
- Once it is installed, run Stump Root from app drawer and tap the Grind button. Stump Root will start rooting your device within no time.
- Now reboot your device. After that the app tells you to install SuperSU.
- So, at last, go to Google Play and install SuperSU app once your device boots up for managing permissions.
Check if your device is rooted correctly using our app “How to ROOT”.
Download Android USB Drivers app
Remember, you must ROOT your Android device at your own risk.
Hexamob is not responsible for any damages caused directly or indirectly by a rooting method. Any action for rooting your device is done it only under your responsibility.
We recommend that you read all the instructions related to each root method and follow them step by step as indicated by the developers. If you have any question or need support, on every page there are links to the developers of each method.