How to root Google Nexus 6
New rooting method for the Google Nexus 6, the phablet co-developed by Google and Motorola that uses the Android Lollipop operating system. This is the sixth device of Google Nexus series of smartphones, a family of Android consumer devices marketed by Google and built by an OEM partner.
The Nexus 6 has a qHD 6 inches touch screen with a resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels. Furthermore, there is a 13MP camera lens at the back, and a 2MP camera at the front. The Nexus 6 is equipped with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 SoC, coupled with an Adreno 420 GPU. The properties of the Nexus 6 were known before the official announcement by Google.
1. Select the Root mode.
2. Run all commands as root.
3. Enter Direct Mode.
4. Make sure “su” or Superuser has granted you access to all requests.
1. Download the Framaroot APK application. Available from “Download sources” at the end of this article.
2. To install the program, you must configure the phone to allow installing apps from unknown sources. To do this, go to Menu > Settings > Security > Unknown sources, check the unknown sources tab.
3. Copy Framaroot in phone memory card.
4. Go to applications SuperSU and Aragom, a window will appear confirming that the root has been successful, and the need to reboot.
If you are looking for other rooting methods, visit our section called “How to root: Root your Android phone tablet. What is root?” where you can find all the rooting methods for smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices including the latest and most popular phones of the moment: LG G PRO 2, HTC One Plus M8, Xiaomi MI3, Nokia X / X+ / XL, Sony Xperia ZR, Samsung Galaxy S5, Huawei Ascend P6.
Check if your Google Nexus 6 is rooted correctly using our app “How to ROOT”.
[pb-app-box pname=’com.hexamob.howtoroot’ name=’Como Rootear (How to root)’ theme=’discover’ lang=’en’]
Download Android USB Drivers app
[pb-app-box pname=’com.hexamob.drivers’ name=’USB Drivers for Android’ theme=’discover’ lang=’en’]
Remember, you must ROOT your Android device at your own risk.
Hexamob is not responsible for any damages caused directly or indirectly by a rooting method. Any action for rooting your device is done it only under your responsibility.
We recommend that you read all the instructions related to each root method and follow them step by step as indicated by the developers. If you have any question or need support, on every page there are links to the developers of each method.
Android rooting method Google Nexus 6