Razorclaw is a new tool to “ROOT” any version of ASUS Transformer tablet. Razorclaw is made exclusively for these ASUS models.
Steps of the Android Rooting method: Razorclaw. Root using Razorclaw
- Download Razorclaw _1.0.1.apk
- If you downloaded the apk on your pc connect the device to your PC and copy it into the SD card. if you have downloaded directly on the device to go to step 3
- Make sure that this enabled the resources of other platforms are not google play. I can look at the following path: Menu> Settings> Unknown sources (ON)
- After this is done, use any File Manager t(Astro File Manager, ES File Explorer,…) to install the file. You can install any file manager from Google Play
- From your device, click on the Razorclaw _1.0.1.apk file and then follow all the on-screen instructions you see.
- Once the app is installed on your phone, launch launch the Razorclaw_1.0.1. and follow onscreen instructions to root your device.
- If you want to check if you are already root or superuser in your Android phone or tablet you can download HowToRoot app from Google Play Store and click over the padlock in the top-right of the screen. It will show you a message about if your device is rooted or not.
Remember, you must root your device at your own risk.
Other important informations to read before rooting
It has currently been tested on the following devices and ROM versions:
- ASUS Transformer TF101 (220.127.116.11)
- ASUS Transformer 3G TF101G (18.104.22.168)
- ASUS Slider SL101 (22.214.171.124)
Hexamob is not responsible for any damages caused directly or indirectly by a rooting method. Any action for rooting your device is done it only under your responsibility. We recommend that you read all the instructions related to each root method and follow them step by step as indicated by the developers. If you have any question or need support, on every page there are links to the developers of each method.
Android Rooting method: Razorclaw. Root using Razorclaw