How to root XOLO Q1000B
New rooting method for the XOLO Q1000B, the new Android phone developed by Xolo, the Indian brand specializing in the manufacture of smartphones and 3G tablets created in early 2012. Xolo’s headquarters is located in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. In April 2012, it launched its first model, the XOLO X900 – the world’s first smartphone with an Intel processor. It was also the first Indian manufacturer that partnered with AMD to launch the Xolo Win Tablet. In December 2013 announced the first 4G smartphone Xolo in India and in January 6, 2014, Liverpool FC announced Xolo as its first regional partnership in India.
1. Download and install the USB drivers of Xolo Q1000B on your computer.
2. Enable USB Debugging mode on the phone. To enable USB Debugging go to: Settings > Development > USB Debugging.
3. Now connect the smartphone to the computer device.
4. Download and extract Motochopper tool on the PC.
5. Now run from the extracted folder run.bat.
6. To start the rooting process, press any key on the keyboard.
7. Root will finish when a warning message of the success appear. Now again press any key to exit the run.bat file and so the phone will automatically reboot.
8. You can check the success of rooting process seeing if the application SuperSU is installed on the phone.
If you are looking for other rooting methods, visit our section called “How to root: Root your Android phone tablet. What is root?” where you can find all the rooting methods for smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices including the latest and most popular phones of the moment: LG G PRO 2, HTC One Plus M8, Xiaomi MI3, Nokia X / X+ / XL, Sony Xperia ZR, Samsung Galaxy S5, Huawei Ascend P6.
Check if your XOLO Q1000B is rooted correctly using our app “How to ROOT”.
Download Android USB Drivers app
Remember, you must ROOT your Android device at your own risk.
Hexamob is not responsible for any damages caused directly or indirectly by a rooting method. Any action for rooting your device is done it only under your responsibility.
We recommend that you read all the instructions related to each root method and follow them step by step as indicated by the developers. If you have any question or need support, on every page there are links to the developers of each method.
How to root XOLO Q1000B