How to root Vertu Aster
New rooting method for Vertu Aster, the new phone by Vertu, the British manufacturer and seller of luxury mobile phones founded by Nokia as a subsidiary division in 1998.
In 2012 Nokia negotiated to sell Vertu to fund EQT VI, announced in June of that year as part of the restructuring plan being done. This sale materialized in October 2012, in an amount not specified, although it is rumored that amounts to USD 200 million.
Vertu is known for making mobile phones of lighter and stronger materials such as aluminum and titanium, adding common elements of high-end jewelry, certain details of gemstones, such as rubies or diamonds. Its models often incorporated the Symbian OS by Nokia, In 2011, due to the neglect of the development of this system began to launch phones with Windows Phone 7 integrated. In February 2013, the launch of a new model was announced, the first one with Android Operating System.
- Download Special Framaroot APK for Vertu Aster, available from the link you will find in the “Download sources.”
- Connect your phone to PC via USB cable.
- Copy the downloaded program in step 1 to the SD card file.
- When you have finished copying, disconnect the device from the PC.
- Go to Menu > Settings > Security on your device and enable Unknown sources option.
- Open the File Manager application on the device and install the application you just copied to your phone.
- Once the application has been installed, run from the App panel.
- Select Install SuperSU in the first menu.
- As for when selecting the Exploit (there are three different options, Sam, Frodo and Aragorn) to your phone, look at this link which is the most suitable for your device. Once you find it, click on it in the application.
- The application should start rooting the phone and the process should not take long.
- Restart the device once finished.
If you are looking for other rooting methods, visit our section called “How to root: Root your Android phone tablet. What is root?” where you can find all the rooting methods for smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices including the latest and most popular phones of the moment: LG G PRO 2, HTC One Plus M8, Xiaomi MI3, Nokia X / X+ / XL, Sony Xperia ZR, Samsung Galaxy S5, Huawei Ascend P6.
Check if your Vertu Aster is rooted correctly using our app “How to ROOT”.
Download Android USB Drivers app
Remember, you must ROOT your Android device at your own risk.
Other important informations to read before rooting
Hexamob is not responsible for any damages caused directly or indirectly by a rooting method. Any action for rooting your device is done it only under your responsibility.
We recommend that you read all the instructions related to each root method and follow them step by step as indicated by the developers. If you have any question or need support, on every page there are links to the developers of each method.