How to root Symphony Xplorer W140
New rooting method for the Symphony Xplorer W140, the new model of Symphony, the Bangladeshi company.
Symphony is a brand owned by EDISON Group. Enjoys a leading position in the mobile phone industry in India and Bangladesh. In a short period of time since its inception in late 2008, Symphony has become the leading brand, with the fastest growth among the mobile market in Bangladesh. The company is defined itself as a hard worker, to ensure exemplary service at all times and ability to provide stable and consistent solutions. With an aggressive pricing strategy, combined with contemporary elements and a flamboyant style, keeping at the level of quality of the leading manufacturers in the world. Symphony have built a strong distribution network and after-sales services have helped to make Symphony the preferred choice of customers in Bangladesh. The main focus of the company is to provide excellent customer service, continuing to explore new horizons to provide better for new solutions and assets.
- Download Framaroot APK.
- If you downloaded the APK file on your pc connect the device to your PC and copy it into the SD card. if you have downloaded directly on the device to go to step 3
- ake sure that you have enabled the download of other platforms different from Google Play. You can check this in the following path: Menu > Settings > Unknown sources (ON)
- After this is done, use any File Manager (Astro File Manager, ES File Explorer,…) to install the file. You can install any file manager from Google Play.
- Enable USB Debugging in your device from the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”. The option of USB Debugging should be ticked.
- From your device, click on the Framaroot APK file and then follow all the on-screen instructions you see (and choose Barahir exploit).
- Once the app is installed on your phone, launch GingerBreak app and when it will be opened click on the “Root” button in application.
- Wait a few minutes for the process to finish and reboot your device.
If you are looking for other rooting methods, visit our section called “How to root: Root your Android phone tablet. What is root?” where you can find all the rooting methods for smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices including the latest and most popular phones of the moment: Google Nexus 9, Motorola Moto G on Android 5.0 Lollipop, LG G3 on Android 5.0 Lollipop, Samsung Galaxy S5 on Android 5.0 Lollipop, LG G4, Motorola Moto E on Android 5.0 Lollipop, Google Nexus 6, Nvidia SHIELD 2.0 on Android 5.0 Lollipop, LG G Flex II (LG G Flex 2), Asus ZenFone 2, Motorola Moto X on Android 5.0 Lollipop.
Check if your Symphony Xplorer W140 is rooted correctly using our app “How to ROOT”.
Download Android USB Drivers app
Remember, you must ROOT your Android device at your own risk.
Hexamob is not responsible for any damages caused directly or indirectly by a rooting method. Any action for rooting your device is done it only under your responsibility.
We recommend that you read all the instructions related to each root method and follow them step by step as indicated by the developers. If you have any question or need support, on every page there are links to the developers of each method.