How to root Samsung Galaxy Note Edge
New rooting method for the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge, the new Android phone developed by the South korean company Samsung Electronics, multinational company of electronics and information technology, it is the main subsidiary of the Samsung Group. With assembly plants and sales networks in 65 countries, Samsung has more than 200,000 employees.
Some of the best known products of Samsung are TVs backlit LED based on conventional LCD TVs and the Galaxy product line, both smartphones and tablets. In fact, with the phone model Galaxy S, the line of smartphones Samsung has maintained the second highest position in the world market for some time. Tablets line, meanwhile, was launched at direct competition with Apple iPad.
- Update your phone to the latest firmware available (from here or here).
- Make sure you have all Samsung USB drivers installed on your PC. You can easily do it so via Samsung Kies.
- Disable Reactivation Lock. To do this, go to Device Settings > Security > Reactivation Lock > Disable.
- Download Odin on your computer and connect your phone at the same once you’ve extracted it.
- When the computer reads your phone, open Odin and flash the phone following the program instructions.
- Wait about 30 seconds after the flash, until the device reboots.
- Open the SuperSU application and update it if asked.
If you are looking for other rooting methods, visit our section called “How to root: Root your Android phone tablet. What is root?” where you can find all the rooting methods for smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices including the latest and most popular phones of the moment: LG G PRO 2, HTC One Plus M8, Xiaomi MI3, Nokia X / X+ / XL, Sony Xperia ZR, Samsung Galaxy S5, Huawei Ascend P6.
Check if your Samsung Galaxy Note Edge is rooted correctly using our app “How to ROOT”.
Download Android USB Drivers app
Remember, you must ROOT your Android device at your own risk.
Hexamob is not responsible for any damages caused directly or indirectly by a rooting method. Any action for rooting your device is done it only under your responsibility.
We recommend that you read all the instructions related to each root method and follow them step by step as indicated by the developers. If you have any question or need support, on every page there are links to the developers of each method.