How to root Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A700
New rooting method for the Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A700, the new Android phone developed by the South korean company Samsung Electronics, multinational company of electronics and information technology, it is the main subsidiary of the Samsung Group. With assembly plants and sales networks in 65 countries, Samsung has more than 200,000 employees.
Some of the best known products of Samsung are TVs backlit LED based on conventional LCD TVs and the Galaxy product line, both smartphones and tablets. In fact, with the phone model Galaxy S, the line of smartphones Samsung has maintained the second highest position in the world market for some time. Tablets line, meanwhile, was launched at direct competition with Apple iPad.
- Download and unzip the following files: Odin 3.07 that you will find in the “Download sources” section.
- Charge the phone battery up to 60% (minimum) to avoid being shut down in the middle of the process.
- Download Samsung drivers to update the phone if necessary.
- Switch off your phone.
- After switching off the phone, enter into Download mode. To boot into Download mode press and hold the volume down button, Home and Power at the same time for about a minute for the Download mode is enabled.
- In the Download mode you’ll see a yellow warning triangle. At this point you have to press the volume up button to continue.
- Open Odin in your computer. Now connect your phone to your computer.
- Once you’ve connected your smartphone to your PC, Odin will automatically recognize the device and displays the following message: “Added” on the bottom left of the screen.
- Once recognized, click the PDA button and select the CF-AutoRoot option.
- Once you see the message “Pass” in Odin, you can disconnect the device from the computer, rooted.
If you are looking for other rooting methods, visit our section called “How to root: Root your Android phone tablet. What is root?” where you can find all the rooting methods for smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices including the latest and most popular phones of the moment: Google Nexus 9, Motorola Moto G on Android 5.0 Lollipop, LG G3 on Android 5.0 Lollipop, Samsung Galaxy S5 on Android 5.0 Lollipop, LG G4, Motorola Moto E on Android 5.0 Lollipop, Google Nexus 6, Nvidia SHIELD 2.0 on Android 5.0 Lollipop, LG G Flex II (LG G Flex 2), Asus ZenFone 2, Motorola Moto X on Android 5.0 Lollipop.
Check if your Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A700 is rooted correctly using our app “How to ROOT”.
Download Android USB Drivers app
Remember, you must ROOT your Android device at your own risk.
Hexamob is not responsible for any damages caused directly or indirectly by a rooting method. Any action for rooting your device is done it only under your responsibility.
We recommend that you read all the instructions related to each root method and follow them step by step as indicated by the developers. If you have any question or need support, on every page there are links to the developers of each method.