How to root Lenovo VIBE Z2
New rooting methods for Lenovo VIBE Z2 coming soon, the new phone by Lenovo, the manufacturer of computers, tablets and smartphones. Lenovo is an acronym for “Le” (Legend) and “novo” (pseudo-Latin for “new”), ie “New Legend”.
The company produces desktops, laptops, servers, PDA and mobile phone handsfree. It also provides information technology integration and support services, and its QDI unit offers contract manufacturing. The company also offers Internet access through its portal FM365.com. Its headquarters is located in Raleigh, North Carolina, United States, home of IBM ThinkPad group and Beijing, China. It is also incorporated in Hong Kong. Currently, 39.6% of Lenovo is owned by public shareholders, 42.4% by Legend Holdings Limit, IBM 7.9% and 10.1% of Texas Pacific Group, General Atlantic and Newbridge Capital LLC. Because the Chinese Academy of Sciences, a government agency of China, owns 65% of Legend Holdings, effectively the government of that country has 27.5% of Lenovo and is therefore the major partner. The new smartphone Lenovo VIBE Z2 is now available for purchase.
- Download the android_root.exe from kingoapp.com.
- Turn off Reactivation-Lock, Security updates, OTA updates or any security software because they could cause problems running with kingoapp exploits. (If you are not agree with this, dont use this tool).
- Turn on USB-Debugging from Settings>Development options.
- Install and start the android_root.exe from kingoapp.com
- Plug in the phone to the PC.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to let the PC detect the phone correctly.
- Click the ROOT button and wait for a reboot.
- After that reboot you will enjoy ROOT in your Andriod (with knox still at 0x0 in Samsung devices).
If you are looking for other rooting methods, visit our section called “How to root: Root your Android phone tablet. What is root?” where you can find all the rooting methods for smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices including the latest and most popular phones of the moment: LG G PRO 2, HTC One Plus M8, Xiaomi MI3, Nokia X / X+ / XL, Sony Xperia ZR, Samsung Galaxy S5, Huawei Ascend P6.
Check if your Lenovo VIBE Z2 is rooted correctly using our app “How to ROOT”.
Download Android USB Drivers app
Remember, you must ROOT your Android device at your own risk.
Hexamob is not responsible for any damages caused directly or indirectly by a rooting method. Any action for rooting your device is done it only under your responsibility.
We recommend that you read all the instructions related to each root method and follow them step by step as indicated by the developers. If you have any question or need support, on every page there are links to the developers of each method.
How to root Lenovo VIBE Z2