How to root Lenovo VIBE X2
New rooting method for Lenovo VIBE X2, the new phone by Lenovo, the manufacturer of computers, tablets and smartphones. Lenovo is an acronym for “Le” (Legend) and “novo” (pseudo-Latin for “new”), ie “New Legend”. The company produces desktops, laptops, servers, PDA and mobile phone handsfree. It also provides information technology integration and support services, and its QDI unit offers contract manufacturing. The company also offers Internet access through its portal FM365.com. Its headquarters is located in Raleigh, North Carolina, United States, home of IBM ThinkPad group and Beijing, China. It is also incorporated in Hong Kong. Currently, 39.6% of Lenovo is owned by public shareholders, 42.4% by Legend Holdings Limit, IBM 7.9% and 10.1% of Texas Pacific Group, General Atlantic and Newbridge Capital LLC. Because the Chinese Academy of Sciences, a government agency of China, owns 65% of Legend Holdings, effectively the government of that country has 27.5% of Lenovo and is therefore the major partner. The new smartphone Lenovo VIBE X2 is now available for purchase.
1. If you want to display the Development Options in USB Debugging mode, activate checkbox on Settings > Development options > USB debugging or Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging. Development options can be hidden in your Android. If you want to show it you must go to Settings > About Phone > Built Number and tap on it 5-8 times.
2. Make sure the Android drivers for your phone or tablet are installed in your pc. If not, you can find some drivers in Hexamob Drivers for Android section or download our app “ALL DRIVERS for ANDROID” to find the PC drivers for your Android device.
3. Download Root Genius program through the “Download sources” section and install it on your computer.
4. Connect your Android device to your PC. Root Genius should detect it correctly.
5. Click where it says Root it to ROOT your Android device.
6. Root Genius will automatically Root your Android phone or tablet and it will install the KingUser App. Once the process is finished your Android phone or tablet will be rooted successfully.
If you are looking for other rooting methods, visit our section called “How to root: Root your Android phone tablet. What is root?” where you can find all the rooting methods for smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices including the latest and most popular phones of the moment: LG G PRO 2, HTC One Plus M8, Xiaomi MI3, Nokia X / X+ / XL, Sony Xperia ZR, Samsung Galaxy S5, Huawei Ascend P6.
Check if your Lenovo VIBE X2 is rooted correctly using our app “How to ROOT”.
Download Android USB Drivers app
Remember, you must ROOT your Android device at your own risk.
Legal conditionsHexamob is not responsible for any damages caused directly or indirectly by a rooting method. Any action for rooting your device is done it only under your responsibility. We recommend that you read all the instructions related to each root method and follow them step by step as indicated by the developers. If you have any question or need support, on every page there are links to the developers of each method.
How to root Lenovo VIBE X2