How to root Elephone P10C
New rooting method for Elephone P10C, the Mini version of the Elephone P10. The Elephone P10C comes with the MTK6582 Quad Core 1.3 GHz processor; it uses the Android operating system KitKat; it has 1 GB of RAM and 8 GB of internal storage, expandable up to 32GB via TF card. The Elephone P10C also has a qHD IPS capacitive screen of 5.0 inches and 960 x 540 pixels; large enough and clear enough to watch movies and play games significantly. It features an ultra slim 5.8 mm rear screen and two cameras, front 2.0MP and 8.0MP. As for battery, 1950mAh, perhaps a little sparse, but you can buy an extra battery if is inadequate.
1. Download the program VROOT to your PC (available from the “Download sources” at the end of this article).
2. Install VROOT by double clicking the icon of the executable and follow the instructions on screen.
3. Connect the phone to the computer via a USB cable.
4. Once connected, make sure that Windows is able to detect the device.
5. Open VROOT program, it should recognize the phone you connected in step 3.
6. With VROOT, root your phone. To do this, click on the green button that says “ROOT”.
7. When the process is complete, the device will automatically reboot.
If you are looking for other rooting methods, visit our section called “How to root: Root your Android phone tablet. What is root?” where you can find all the rooting methods for smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices including the latest and most popular phones of the moment: LG G PRO 2, HTC One Plus M8, Xiaomi MI3, Nokia X / X+ / XL, Sony Xperia ZR, Samsung Galaxy S5, Huawei Ascend P6.
Check if your Elephone P10C is rooted correctly using our app “How to ROOT”.
Download Android USB Drivers app
Remember, you must ROOT your Android device at your own risk.
Other important informations to read before rooting
Legal conditionsHexamob is not responsible for any damages caused directly or indirectly by a rooting method. Any action for rooting your device is done it only under your responsibility. We recommend that you read all the instructions related to each root method and follow them step by step as indicated by the developers. If you have any question or need support, on every page there are links to the developers of each method.
Android rooting method Elephone P10C