How to root Amazon Fire Phone
New rooting method for Amazon Fire Phone, the tridimensional phone by Amazon, a new commitment of north american company to enter in the smartphone market. We already know many of its specifications, as its Quad-core 800 2.2GHz Snapdragon processor, also its 4.7 inches IPS 720p display with a 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, a storage memory of 32 GB expandable up to 64 GB and 1 GB of RAM, a removable 2400 mAh battery, 13 megapixels rear camera, 2.1 megapixels front camera and incorporates the Android Fire OS 3.5. In terms of physical characteristics, it’s known for having a size of 139.2 x 66.5 x 8.9 mm and weighs 160 g.
How to root Amazon Fire Phone
1. Go to the website www.towelroot.com from the browser on your smartphone. Once on the page (probably your browser will notify you saying it is an unsafe site and if you want to continue) click on the symbol “lambda” in red, in the middle of the page. After this, the apk file will start downloading automatically to your phone.
2. Once it starts, a notification of “download” will be on the screen and from the center of notifications you can follow the process of downloading the file “tr.apk” if your are in doubt about internet connexion or browser safety, trying to prevent the completion of the download successfully.
3. Click on the application, it will give you a warning at the moment, indicating where you have access and reporting from Google to not install it, again. Disregard and continue with the installation process.
4. Now that you have the application installed, just click on the button in the center of the screen, where it reads “Make it ra1n”. The phone will automatically reboot and start again, which means you have a device successfully rooted. If not, it means you’ve to adjust the configuration of Towelroot for your device:
5. Install SuperSU app from the link below.
If you are looking for other rooting methods, visit our section called “How to root: Root your Android phone tablet. What is root?” where you can find all the rooting methods for smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices including the latest and most popular phones of the moment: LG G PRO 2, HTC One Plus M8, Xiaomi MI3, Nokia X / X+ / XL, Sony Xperia ZR, Samsung Galaxy S5, Huawei Ascend P6.
Check if your Amazon Fire Phone is rooted correctly using our app “How to ROOT”.
Download Android USB Drivers app
Remember, you must ROOT your Android device at your own risk.
Other important informations to read before rooting
Legal conditionsHexamob is not responsible for any damages caused directly or indirectly by a rooting method. Any action for rooting your device is done it only under your responsibility. We recommend that you read all the instructions related to each root method and follow them step by step as indicated by the developers. If you have any question or need support, on every page there are links to the developers of each method.
Android rooting method Amazon Fire Phone