SparkyROOT is a “root” tool to make “root” your Android phone or tablet with a one click method. Easy and fast.
Steps of the method:
- Download SparkyRoot APK
- If you downloaded the apk on your pc connect the device to your PC and copy it into the SD card. if you have downloaded directly on the device to go to step 3
- Make sure that this enabled the resources of other platforms are google play. I can look at the following path: Menu> Settings> Unknown sources (ON)
- After this is done, use any File Manager t(Astro File Manager, ES File Explorer,…) to install the file. You can install any file manager from Google Play.
- From your device, click on the SparkyRoot APK file and then follow all the on-screen instructions you see.
- As soon as the installation process has completed, open the same in your tab and tap on the option of “Exploit” which will move and replace the files in the busybox.
- Next, open the Asus app backup toll and backup the apps in your device, return to this app of SparkyRoot and then install the Superuser in the device
- Now, tap on the option of “Cleanup” which will clean up all the temporary files and then you can revert the busy box file.
- Repeat the whole tutorial from the start just in case if the super user app is not installed.
- If you want to check if you are already root or superuser in your Android phone or tablet you can download HowToRoot app from Google Play Store and click over the padlock in the top-right of the screen. It will show you a message about if your device is rooted or not.
Android USB Drivers app
Remember, you must root your device at your own risk.
Other important informations to read before rooting:
- The methods and steps mentioned in this article should only be tried on Asus Eee Pad Transformer TF201.
- It is necessary that there is at least 70% charge in your device, so that there will be no Power interruption during the process.
- You need to backup all essential data on your device, to assure that there will be no data loss during the process.
- Disable all Security programs like Firewall and Antivirus from your computer and uninstall the same from your device, as these security programs generally tend to interrupt the process.
- Enable USB Debugging in your Asus Eee Pad Transformer TF201 from the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”. The option of USB Debugging should be ticked.
Hexamob is not responsible for any damages caused directly or indirectly by a rooting method. Any action for rooting your device is done it only under your responsibility.
We recommend that you read all the instructions related to each root method and follow them step by step as indicated by the developers. If you have any question or need support, on every page there are links to the developers of each method.
Android Rooting method: SparkyRoot