PingPongRoot is a tool to root the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge without KNOX perceives changes. You only need to install an application in APK format to the smartphone and then continue the process, as indicated by the Kinguser application.
The process is simple, but we recommend reading the entire tutorial step by step, making sure that the software installed on the Galaxy S6 coincides with the compatibility list. Then follow the installation instructions and steps.
- Make sure your device is charged at Least to 50% of battery level.
- Make a backup of your data, including all phone contacts, messages, applications, etc.
- Make sure your phone has Internet access throughout the rooting process and all the drivers.
- If you already have Kinguser application installed, you must do the following: – Open Kinguser, go to Settings > Root authorization setting > Remove Root permission. Click on this option to remove root privileges. or – Uninstall Kinguser.
- Download, install and open PingPongRoot (link available from the “Download sources” at the end of this article).
- The SuperSU V2.46 app will be installed automatically. You just have to follow the instructions on the screen. To do this, you might need “Enable unknown sources”.
- When installation is complete, open and run SuperSU to activate it. An error message will appear (unless the device is already rooted) and will return to PingPongRoot process.
- Click where it says “Download Data” to update the data of the device.
- Open the program and click the “Get Root” button.
- Your phone may ask you for applications permission, accepts and continue. If the phone automatically restarts, just try again.
- When the process is finished, reboot your system.
- When it boot again, you can uninstall the rooting application called PingPong.
Check if your device is rooted correctly using our app “How to ROOT”.
Download Android USB Drivers app
Remember, you must ROOT your Android device at your own risk.
Hexamob is not responsible for any damages caused directly or indirectly by a rooting method. Any action for rooting your device is done it only under your responsibility.
We recommend that you read all the instructions related to each root method and follow them step by step as indicated by the developers. If you have any question or need support, on every page there are links to the developers of each method.