New rooting method for Sony Xperia Z1s C6916 / Sony Xperia Z1S 4G LTE, the new Android phones developed by Sony, the Japanese multinational corporation headquartered in Kōnan Minato, Tokyo (Japan). One of the world’s leading manufacturers of consumer electronics: audio and video, computers, photography, video, mobile, and professional products.
1. Make sure you have enabled USB Debugging mode. To do this, go to the Settings section of the Sony Xperia Z1S. Within the configuration area, find and tap About phone.
2. Download the file Root with zxz0O0 Tool (available in the “Download sources”). You may have to run it twice if the first one crashes.
3. Install SuperSU after reboot.
4. Install the special Recovery to your phone.
5. Download the patch Deodex also Dev-Host and flash from Recovery.
If you are looking for other rooting methods, visit our section called “How to root: Root your Android phone tablet. What is root?” where you can find all the rooting methods for smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices including the latest and most popular of the moment: LG G PRO 2, Samsung Galaxy S5, HTC One Plus M8, Xiaomi MI3, Nokia X / X+ / XL, Sony Xperia ZR, Huawei Ascend P6, etc.
Comprueba si tu ZTE Grand X Max tiene el ROOT correctamente con nuestra app “How to ROOT”.
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS Ads