New rooting method for the Samsung Galaxy S6, the new Android phone developed by the South korean company Samsung Electronics, multinational company of electronics and information technology, it is the main subsidiary of the Samsung Group.With assembly plants and sales networks in 65 countries, Samsung has more than 200,000 employees. Some of the best known products of Samsung are TVs backlit LED based on conventional LCD TVs and the Galaxy product line, both smartphones and tablets. In fact, with the phone model Galaxy S, the line of smartphones Samsung has maintained the second highest position in the world market for some time. Tablets line, meanwhile, was launched at direct competition with Apple iPad.
- Make sure you have charged the battery to a good level.
- Open ODIN on your PC and press the AP button.
- Select the CF AutoRoot file you’ve downloaded to your model.
- Now go to the phone and turn it off.
- Simultaneously press the Power button, Home (the center) and “Volume Down” thus turns entering the Download Mode.
- A message will appear asking you if you want to continue, press “Volume Up”.
- Now connect the Samsung Galaxy S6 to the computer. ODIN will recognize it.
- Press the START button on Odin and the process will begin.
- Be patient until the end of the process, then you will have rooted your Samsung Galaxy S6.
- Download and unzip the rooting files that you will find in the “Download sources” section.
- Charge the phone battery up to 60% (minimum) to avoid being shut down in the middle of the process.
- Download Samsung drivers to update the phone if necessary.
- Run Odin and click on “Reset” on the bottom of the window. In the box where it says PDA add the .tar file.
- Enable USB Debugging mode. To do this go to Settings > Developer Options > Enable USB debugging.
- Enable Download mode now. Press volume down button + Home + Power simultaneously. When a screen appears asking you to accept, press the volume up button.
- Connect the phone to the computer. Odin will recognize it instantly. Click “Start” and root process will be completed.
If you are looking for other rooting methods, visit our section called “How to root: Root your Android phone tablet. What is root?” where you can find all the rooting methods for smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices including the latest and most popular phones of the moment: LG G PRO 2, HTC One Plus M8, Xiaomi MI3, Nokia X / X+ / XL, Sony Xperia ZR, Samsung Galaxy S5, Huawei Ascend P6.
Check if your Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G925F is rooted correctly using our app “How to ROOT”.
Remember, you must ROOT your Android device at your own risk.
Hexamob is not responsible for any damages caused directly or indirectly by a rooting method. Any action for rooting your device is done it only under your responsibility.
We recommend that you read all the instructions related to each root method and follow them step by step as indicated by the developers. If you have any question or need support, on every page there are links to the developers of each method.