How to root iOcean X8
01. Enable USB Debugging mode, to do this go to the Development Options menu.
02. Allow the installation of applications from Unknown sources, through the Security Options menu.
03. Disable from Security Options the Check applications option.
04. Download RootGenius and run the program available at “Download sources”.
05. Connect the phone to the computer.
06. Wait until the “Root it” button appears and click on it.
07. Wait until the process is completed, this can take a while.
08. If all goes well you should get the message “Root successfully” in the program.
If you are looking for other rooting methods, visit our section called “How to root: Root your Android phone tablet. What is root?” where you can find all the rooting methods for smartphones, tablets, smartwatches and other mobile devices including the latest and most popular phones of the moment, such a older phones too, all in our section.
Check if your iOcean X8 is rooted correctly using our app “How to ROOT”.
Download Android USB Drivers app